Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surprise visitor at Sklines garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Had a couple of average Joe's come by to visit. Can you guess who it was? Took him for a ride in the Chalon with no mirrors, no plates, no door handles, no lights all stripped with no paint even. Loaded him up with parts and he is off again. But he left his mark.
rick 918-S
You guy's are Cool! rocking nana.gif Average Joe's... Ya right! nothing average about either one of those Joe's! wavey.gif
Mrs. K
Wow....Joe came all the way from NM to see the Chalon??? lol2.gif

What'd he think of the monster?

Guess he got a lot of parts from you, huh?

Cool! smilie_pokal.gif

Lisa clap.gif
skline
Well, I tried to get him to take the whole pile from the middle of the garage but he could only take what he could fit in the trunk of his Ford Fukus rental car. He got a few things on his list. Sway bar and brackets and bolts and a pedal cluster and some interior trim parts and little stuff. It was great to see him again. Too bad we didnt have more notice, we could have had a dinner or something for him.
Aaron Cox
way cool

scott. call me

AA
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 29 2005, 09:31 PM)
way cool

scott. call me

AA

answer
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 29 2005, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 29 2005, 09:31 PM)
way cool

scott. call me

AA

answer

sheet foo - you quick biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 29 2005, 09:31 PM)
Well, I tried to get him to take the whole pile from the middle of the garage but he could only take what he could fit in the trunk of his Ford Fukus rental car. He got a few things on his list. Sway bar and brackets and bolts and a pedal cluster and some interior trim parts and little stuff. It was great to see him again. Too bad we didnt have more notice, we could have had a dinner or something for him.

Aaaawww yes, a Ford Fukus.... wub.gif
what a car laugh.gif !

Yes a dinner or something would have been cool!

Lisa cool_shades.gif
JoeSharp
Next time I'll post it as soon as I find out. Sometimes I get a PM in advance.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.