Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.7, 3.0 & 3.2 engines for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
1 of each.
3.0 with big port heads. 1981. Complete. Well maintained and runs fantastic. $11,500
3.2 with computer and exhaust. 1986. Also well maintained and runs great. $13,500
Both engines are still in their respective cars and can be test driven. Shop will pull, check compression, leakdown and head studs but numbers were checked a year ago and were good then. Both cars are getting built 3.6 engines so owner wants to sell. Engines are located in Parksberg PA and can be picked up or I can pallet and forklift onto a truck. Buyer is responsible to set up shipping.

* Engines are sold as-is.
burton73
Nice engines Mark.

Bob B
wub.gif
mepstein
We'd like to get these engines sold. I'm willing to work with 914 guys on price and details. Local and semi local delivery is possible. x-country shipping usually runs ~$500.

I also have a 2.7 - good core. Runs but poor leakdown in 2 cylinders. Sold as a long block. $3,995

I will have shorty -

Good running 3.8 with computer and harness - $18K

Great running 3.2 with computer and harness. Runs strong but it has a broken head stud so we are doing a top end. Head studs, valve job, etc. $15K when finished.
mepstein
3.2 lowered to $12,914
3.0 lowered to $10,900

driving.gif
mepstein
$12,500 for the 3.2
mepstein
I got some calls on the engines. They are strong runners - as is. They don't need a rebuild. They will drop right into a 911 or make great runners in a 914-6 conversion.
mepstein
3.0 reduced to $10,500
3.2 reduced to $11,995
mepstein
3.0 is sold.
mepstein
Change of plans on the 3.0. Back up for sale. Buyer really wants to build a race engine for the track. So if you have a core 3.0 or 3.2 that you want to trade for a good running engine, let’s make a deal.
nditiz1
Any idea on how much the core trade in will be? I might know someone that has a 3.0 needing a rebuild.
mepstein
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Oct 11 2019, 07:36 AM) *

Any idea on how much the core trade in will be? I might know someone that has a 3.0 needing a rebuild.

6 ish depending on year, condition, etc.

mepstein
3.2 is sold.

mepstein
3.0 is sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.