Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Backpad screw size
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mxkinn01
Hello Fellow Teeners,
Just completed the new interior kit from WU. Does anyone know the size of the two screws and nuts at the bottom of the back pad? Mine were MIA when I took it apart. The two that attach the center to the side pieces at the bottom.
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
about a 3.9x19 phillips with a chrome cup washer under it
Superhawk996
Wow! Looks great! biggrin.gif
IronHillRestorations
Very nice! My favorite interior color (colour) for a 914 interior. Where did you get it?
mxkinn01
It's a World Upholstery kit (no disrespect to Mark), but he was having problems getting a tan kit for me. I did get the carpet kit from 914rubber. I bought the entire WU kit with new door cards, but didn't like how the cards fit on the doors. They just didn't line up too well, so they went back. I ended up recovering my original door panels. The seats were spot on. The back pad needed a little attention (the center section was sewed a little too wide). I also changed out my center cushion with the plastic tray for the swing up type.
Overall very happy with how it came out.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mxkinn01
Maybe one day I'll figure out how to get the picture right. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.