Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
My daughter was driving this am a she seen these kooks! (I trained her at a young age to take pics )
Looks like Mike d. and maybe leamon !
drem914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 15 2019, 12:41 PM) *

My daughter was driving this am a she seen these kooks! (I trained her at a young age to take pics )

They were down at the Driving Museum in El Segundo today for the Porsche Gathering.
sb914
QUOTE(drem914 @ Sep 15 2019, 01:43 PM) *

QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 15 2019, 12:41 PM) *

They were down at the Driving Museum in El Segundo today for the Porsche Gathering.

I figured that’s where they were going!
914 RZ-1
That would be me (914 RZ-1), Dave (not sure of handle, something music-related), Mike D. and Don (Don-6, I think). We were on our way to the driving museum in El Segundo. Good times!
914_7T3
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Sep 15 2019, 03:37 PM) *

That would be me (914 RZ-1), Dave (not sure of handle, something music-related), Mike D. and Don (Don-6, I think). We were on our way to the driving museum in El Segundo. Good times!

Dave Grover, not sure of his screen name.
Robarabian
Spotted. Through the windshield of my Cayman. I 405 about LAX Northbound.. likely coming from El Segundo event that I could not attend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.