Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Hello out there......so many Porsche events this weekend and not a single picture posted that I can see. Someone has to have some pictures somewhere. Please post them. Thank you very much.
PS I have an i-phone 4s and live in the mountains so I have trouble doing anything telephonically. Sorry about that.gg
SKL1
A few from the 914 collection at Rare Shades 4 put on by 000.

Pete Stout did a great job assembling quite a few special 914's on 9/14...Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Garland
Try this

Okteenerfest live event uploader
oldschool
Click to view attachment
oldschool
Click to view attachment
oldschool
Click to view attachment
oldschool
Click to view attachment
oldschool
Click to view attachment
Porscheguy912
All Air Cooled.
malcolm2
TRY THIS FOR Okteenerfest....
Carl La Fong
Here's a few from the show at the Los Angeles Architect and Design Center. This was the show for rare Porsche paint colors. There was a good turn out of 914's as well.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
from the porsche museum in atlantaClick to view attachment
sixnotfour
Its a shame the Sunauto GT, was a no show.. screwy.gif sunglasses.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(oldschool @ Sep 15 2019, 10:49 PM) *

Jaime...before we departed the museum I walked over to the 2 gents (Mr. FX and freind ) that brought this orange 914 and discussed the car. In the mid '70s I installed an msds turbo kit (#2) on an orange '74 914 2.0, He was a local L.A. customer and belonged to a small Porsche club. We stayed in touch for many years , and his turbo kit needed no maint/ no parts failures.
So I asked Mr. FX if his was that car ¿¿ He said nope, but knows the guy with the orange '74 turbo 2L; still in that small club & still has the car ! 45 years on that T4 turbo engine and still boosting driving.gif

campbellcj
I shot quite a bit on Saturday but it'll take me a while to process/upload.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
914SIXXation
QUOTE(second wind @ Sep 15 2019, 11:22 PM) *

Hello out there......so many Porsche events this weekend and not a single picture posted that I can see. Someone has to have some pictures somewhere. Please post them. Thank you very much.
PS I have an i-phone 4s and live in the mountains so I have trouble doing anything telephonically. Sorry about that.gg

Sorry for the late posting of pictures for such a special 914 day on 9/14. I've just posted a total of 52 photos under the following topics and there are so many others posted by other 914world members so be sure to check them out:

(Pete Stout's 000 Rare Shades event on 9/14 at the A+D Museum in the LA Arts District and special display of 914s, panel discussion and historic a/v show was AMAZING!)

Andy's topic covering the 000 event:

"rarest 914,s @ A+d Museum, on display rare 914's on display" (21 photos)

as well as:

"Porsche 914 Gathering September 15 El Segundo California" (31 photos)

I am posting a few now but when I get time I will try to repost all of these photos on this thread as well. A very special thank you to Andy (owns the yellow 914-6 attached) for taking the full picture of our blue 914-6 with the wild mural behind.....just needs a "peace sign"!

Any others out there that have other thread site names we can access since there were so many events?

Were there any events outside of the USA?

It was a great weekend and we LOVED getting our 914-6 out for 3 days of fun with our 914 friends!!!

Cheers,
Margie & Paul
driving-girl.gif piratenanner.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.