Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 1.8L with 2.0L from a 73 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sfrenck
74 roller from California upgraded with parts from a 73 2.0L (including the engine). I was shocked at the lack of rust discovered while working on this car (clean hell hole, etc).

Located in Wilmington, DE. Very reasonably priced at $9,914.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sfrenck
Bump. Someone on the East Coast can have fun with this car not worrying about rust.
mepstein
I know this car pretty well. I helped Scott find it and looked it over when it was a pretty bare roller. It's a California car and is actually rust free. That's a huge bonus over most every 914 for sale, east of the Mississippi. Scott is a good 914 mechanic and the car runs really well. So you could buy the car at his price and not be underwater like most project cars - the type I always seem to end up with. biggrin.gif

Plus Scott is a nice guy so I'm sure it will be a good buying experience. But...I'll be sorry to see a local 914 leave the area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.