Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: buy seat covers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brcacti
Hello, where to buy good fitting 914 seat covers that don't cost an arm and leg?
wes
914Ruber has readymade replacement seat material to recover your seats.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
do want to cover up your seats or replace the material, and also what color?

QUOTE(brcacti @ Sep 17 2019, 03:38 PM) *

Hello, where to buy good fitting 914 seat covers that don't cost an arm and leg?

brcacti
Gray the seats are in good condition, just wanted to cover them to keep them good and most are universal so too big
brcacti
Seats are in good shape just wanted covers to keep them that way, universal are too wide too big, most that fit real good are pretty expensive
mjrrti
QUOTE(brcacti @ Sep 17 2019, 05:28 PM) *

Seats are in good shape just wanted covers to keep them that way, universal are too wide too big, most that fit real good are pretty expensive

I am looking at some from a company called Wet Okole. They sell cloth covered neoprene made to fit covers. Lots of color choices for the middle panels. You can get seat heaters and other options included too. I just got some sample swatches in the mail. The pictures on their website look pretty good. They are $264 a set and 70 more for heat on both seats. I am getting ready to order. I have not seen them in person yet. Does anyone here have experience with this company? I think they take 4 weeks to make and ship. They are in Costa Mesa, Ca. wetokole.com
zig-n-zag
Wet Okole Hawaii
1727 Dillingham Blvd.
Honolulu Hawaii 96819
(808) 531-9778

I used them in my Tahoe. Wear and tear after 150k was the thin flock peeling off revealing the neoprene. Installed, I sat a bit higher.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(zig-n-zag @ Sep 18 2019, 01:59 AM) *

Wet Okole Hawaii
1727 Dillingham Blvd.
Honolulu Hawaii 96819
(808) 531-9778

I used them in my Tahoe. Wear and tear after 150k was the thin flock peeling off revealing the neoprene. Installed, I sat a bit higher.

Do you think they would fit over a GTS Le Mans seat and not have that baggy look ?
zig-n-zag
I think more like puffed up. A thinner lower cushion might get you back deeper in the bucket.
dabird
My car came with Wet Okole seat covers. They fit tight over the seats. I took mine off because I like the stock seat look. I would probably sell mine but they are black with a red center panel
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we sell the cotton perfect fit seat savers, can even get them with "914" on them. Come in black tan or brown
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.