Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Four free Riviera wheels in OC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tdskip
Passing these along to anyone that needs them, you’re not pretty but they look straight and the price is right.

This is a very flattering picture, two of them are close to being presentable but the others are needing to be painted, which really means you’re cosmetically addressing all four if these are going to be more than just rollers.

Click to view attachment
1adam12
Letting Gino know about these.
Tom_T
FYI & FWIW - these are the later repop versions with the edge lip for balancing weights.

Here's a pic of the original c. Nov. 1972 ones on my `73 for comparison -

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

> No lip, so you have to use stick-on weights with the original Rivieras.

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tdskip
Thanks Tom
TargaToy
The ones with the lip for weights (the modern repops) also have a VW offset so they are closer to the fender lip. You can't run much more than a 165 on them without some mods.
rad23racer
If no one picks them up, I will come get them. I really only need one for a spare tire...if someone has just one wheel they want to get rid of....
Tdskip
@rad23racer - come and grab what you need, going to move these along outside the 914 community in the next couple of days.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.