Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who makes t shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
ive got several people who are asking for t shirts with my logo on them. There was support to be a guy at our breakfast session Sunday who makes them up, but he didn’t show. I know we have a member or two who do this. I’d be glad to send them the art and let them handle the orders.
914werke
I know Bryan Anthony was at the Park/Party Sat .. & he also mentioned to me that he has the hook up from the guy that does all the SWAG at "The Shop" downtown ?
I have his # bye1.gif
Maltese Falcon
Member here: Jaime aka Oldschool aktion035.gif
Rand
Scale. There are many places to try one-offs. It's great for tries. Volume is another factor.
Krieger
I used custom ink to create some shirts for work. Very easy to work with. May not be the cheapest. I was very happy with the finished product.
Unobtanium-inc
You can do small batches yourself easily, just order a screen from someone like Pearl Art Supply. Spread the ink and put in front of a heater. We did this for a run of our shirts, they already had the Porsche logo.
914ohana
I do tees..... if you have a FB acct - BDK Screen Printing
sixnotfour
https://www.bluejayscreenprinting.com/
Blue Jay Screen Printing is a Marysville based print shop that specializes in quality printing and embroidery.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.