Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 NOS pieces of sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
I have two pieces of NOS Porsche Sheet Metal Dad got with a parts car back in 1977.

First piece is the piece that goes around the spare tire on the later 914s. Asking $50 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dad was a woodworker, and the odd stuff you see is fine saw dust. It covered everything in his workshop area.

2nd piece is still being made I guess, confused24.gif $30 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

From the parts car, it is a good section between the tail lights minus a little buggered corner. $100 plus ship

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

With everything pickup and drop off is available.
porsche914_73
QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 19 2019, 09:40 PM) *

I have two pieces of NOS Porsche Sheet Metal Dad got with a parts car back in 1977.

First piece is the piece that goes around the spare tire on the later 914s. Asking $50 plus shipping.

Dad was a woodworker, and the odd stuff you see is fine saw dust. It covered everything in his workshop area.

2nd piece is still being made I guess, confused24.gif $30 plus shipping

With everything pickup and drop off is available.

I'll take the pieces that go around the spare and the triangular suspension front supports if you would consider wrapping them in cardboard and shipping them to my zip using USPS 1st class. I obviously would pay for that.

Regards,
914Sixer
USPS 1st class is ONE pound or less.
914forme
We can figure something out, let me check USPS on Monday.
914forme
Bump, sure someone needs theses.
Psw1811
QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 24 2019, 02:03 PM) *

Did the top piece that fits around the spare wheel sell? I’d be very interested if still available - only issue is I’m in the uk, would you consider shipping?
Luke M
I'll take the 2nd nos piece for $30.
Pm me the pay pal info.

Thanks,
914forme
QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Oct 24 2019, 05:23 PM) *

Did the top piece that fits around the spare wheel sell? I’d be very interested if still available - only issue is I’m in the uk, would you consider shipping?

@psw1811 It can be yours @Mepstein who is the shipping company you recommend for overseas shipping?
mepstein
Parcelmonkey.com
I have used them a couple times and shipping has been a fraction of all the normal carriers. Even though I signed up for an account, I never get marketing /spam email from them.
Psw1811
QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 24 2019, 07:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Oct 24 2019, 05:23 PM) *

@psw1811 It can be yours @Mepstein who is the shipping company you recommend for overseas shipping?

Many thanks, PM sent
914forme
NOS pieces one pending payment, other I have to get shipping info together on.

Anyone need that rear center section? It is hung on the wall right now, so it is kinda out of the way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.