Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sponsors wanted - East Coast Cookout Sept 17th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
Hey guys..

If you are interested in helping to sponsor this event please contact me at
kerrys914@yahoo.com and I will send you some details on the event.

We will have some vendor tables set up to show off some of your goods and your support.

The event will be in PA this year should have a great turnout of 914'ers from VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, CT and OH (Hi Dave). I am planning on 15-20 914's and more support cars smile.gif

Also, if anyone has any ideas on a nice LOGO for this event, please send it to me.

Cheers beerchug.gif

bmcwilli
Can ya post some logistics info? Where, when etc?

I'd like to come (from NC)
Kerrys914
Here is the previous thread

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...t+coast+cookout

beerchug.gif
Kerrys914
icon_bump.gif type.gif type.gif
bmcwilli
I wanna go!

I'll be watching for registration info.

I'd be willing to try and organize a caravn from NC

B
tdgray
Sept 17th ohmy.gif

Best get my A$$ moving.

Hey Tripps get the hell down here and live at my house for a month. It'll get done quicker that way.

i love porsche
im going to try and make it

but im going to have to come in my wasser cooler if thats ok
Kerrys914
No problems at all.

I am sure some will come in a "better" riding car if they have a long drive. It wil be nice to put faces to names and maybe call a few names to faces biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CHeers
Kerry
Kerrys914
smilie_pokal.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ Jun 30 2005, 04:49 AM)
Hey guys..

If you are interested in helping to sponsor this event please contact me at
kerrys914@yahoo.com and I will send you some details on the event.

We will have some vendor tables set up to show off some of your goods and your support.

The event will be in PA this year should have a great turnout of 914'ers from VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, CT and OH (Hi Dave). I am planning on 15-20 914's and more support cars smile.gif

Also, if anyone has any ideas on a nice LOGO for this event, please send it to me.

Cheers beerchug.gif

Kerry,

Sounds like a great event! What type of sponsorship are you looking for? Cash or product? I would be happy to contribute. Please email me the details when time permits.

Dan Callicott
xitspd
icon_bump.gif
Kerrys914
Thanks smilie_pokal.gif

Shoot me an e-mail and I will send you the finer details of the event.

Thanks again beer.gif
Kerrys914
icon_bump.gif

Thanks guys.
Event shirts are in the works now. I am looking at having sponsors listed on the back..I'll keep you guys posted on how this turns out. aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

Cheers
bmcwilli
Hey Kerry,

What are the sponsorship levels? My biz has nada to do owith cars, but I'll spend some marketing bucks if appropriate (and I can afford it wub.gif )

When will registration info be available?

Thx
Kerrys914
An event update e-mail has been sent out. Please make sure you are getting the updates. If not please e-mail me at

kerrys914@yahoo.com

Bill, just shoot me an e-mail and I will add you to the list and you will get all the details and updates. beer.gif

I am working on event T-shirts and the final schedule for the days events.

Please note you do NOT have to have your 914 running to go to this event. I know alot of you guys have teeners on jack stands or ?. Just come down in your support vehicle and meet some great local 914 owners and hopefully see some of the great products offered by the fellow club members.

Cheers beer.gif
Kerry driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
Jaiden
Wow I finally get a teener and then theres an event in PA!

Life is good!

I'll be there!
Kerrys914
Great.. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list.

Look forward to meeting you and the other in September beerchug.gif
scotty914
so kerry, do you want to drag real quik. yes the porscharu will be there
Kerrys914
aktion035.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

Looks like we will have some stock 4's (1.7, 1.8, and 2.0L), flat 6's (2.0 L and 2.2L), Suby 4 (2.5L), Turbo 4...Any V8's planning on making it.

It's going to be Kick A$$ to see all the cars. I best get another SD card for my camera smilie_pokal.gif
Kerrys914
Anyone still interested in donating a product or ? please contact me at kerrys914@yahoo.com.

All sponsors will be getting an event shirt as a thank you smile.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.