Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This & that
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Here's the true colors of the "914 Collector?" Give me a break.... <!-- emo&:stromberg: -->IPB Image<!-- endemo -->

From: Scott Cole <a914collector@yahoo.com> (Add to address book)
Date: 2005/06/30 Thu AM 09:05:03 GMT
To: cyfied@uslink.net
Subject: Re:

Actually, I have gone away. With today's developments I've accomplished the last of my goals in this matter. There isn't much point in keeping this e-mail active now. (sigh) If in fact there was a miscommunication and the plea was no contest, I imagine I will post that when it comes up on the Joshua Tree court website, otherwise I don't anticipate further involvement in the matter. There's not much point in lying, so have a nice life -- and I really. . . Ok, I don't give a fuck what kind of life you and Sandy have. I don't mind if you choke on your own vomit or spend your days playing in your own feces, or if you do just fine. It's all the same to me. I'm not going to attack your spelling because that would be, like, way elitist and I am sure it must be wrong to point out how stu. . . uh. Damn. I seem to keep being insulting no matter what I try. Maybe you should just kill yourself. . . Shit! There I go again.

Hmmmm. . . Have you considered that either I'm truthful and the car was stolen from us, or I'm a sadistic psychotic looking for a new victim. (You must admit, Brad is just about played out these days.) Honestly, you should think about these things. In the first case, your e-mail was senseless, and in the second it was stupid. Or maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. (Crap! I hate it when I forget to take my meds!)

Well, seriously, please kill yourself. . . and the rest of your family too. (They'll understand.) And have a nice day!

(I hope that was what you were looking for -- I gathered from your comments that you wanted a mean response -- happiness is important to me. And, really, I don't mind if you kill yourself now! The world won't miss you! Nor will your mother, father, sister, brother, kids, pets, neighbors, etc. I'm sure you get the idea.)

Not much more to say except, I can't believe you fucked up a 914 like that!

Let's do lunch! (by that I mean, "blow me.")

and have a nice day!
Engman
Unreal!

Real class act.

M
tat2dphreak
ar15.gif ohmy.gif

that son of a BITCH! chair.gif

yea, a real winner there...

I hope he rots in hell... and by that, I mean, hell's too good for him...

Elliot_Cannon
What a steaming pile of stromberg.gif this guy is! That is one of the sickest posts I've seen on ANY forum EVER. Kind of a sick fuck I'd say.
Elliot
Jeroen
Is this guy even old enuf to drive???
Part Pricer

But, why stir the pot? This is a matter between Scott, Brad and the California legal system (and maybe a couple of other unnamed parties). A solution has been reached and that should be the end of it. What was to be accomplished by sending him an email?

Respectfully submitted and honestly confused.

rick 918-S
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jun 30 2005, 06:31 AM)
But, why stir the pot? This is a matter between Scott, Brad and the California legal system (and maybe a couple of other unnamed parties). A solution has been reached and that should be the end of it. What was to be accomplished by sending him an email?

Respectfully submitted and honestly confused.

I responded to a message he posted on the Yahoo email list about the verdict. He again incorrectly stated Brad's plea was Guilty. Same as he did here.

I simply stated he should stop lieing(sp) "lying" and go away. His comment about my spelling has to do with the word lying as you see it, I didn't request a response but this is what I received. I understand this isn't about me. I didn't invite the response. He could have make a correction and moved on. But this is what I received.

He came here all " lets be buds and all" Then sends me this. I'm just reveiling he under belly. Take it as you wish. I'm not asking for comments. I didn't ask for the email I received either.
Engman
Trust me - Rick's not stirring the pot. I have met him (The Alien) and he is a true 914 fan.

M
Root_Werks
That's a good point Rick, his response was uninvited and he isn't telling people what really happened. The guy is trying to get a rise out of people (Like Alfred maybe?). confused24.gif
rhodyguy
wow!!! does scott cole own type4parts? so his intentions were to humble b by coming forward with the thread that went monster long, and not just let us know the outcome. pity that the massive support network will be unavailable to him. i wish he would do a running thread during the restore and include the bills that will grow like the national debt. he will prob wished that he had killed himself about 1/1000 of the way into it wacko.gif . stromberg.gif (too cool, first time i've used it).

k
EdwardBlume
Rick- thanks for sharing this email. It clearly reveals a dark and deceitful character. Needless to say its wrong, hateful, and unfounded.... boardering on litigious.

I sincerely hope that the fate of #4 rests in the intent of all the prototypes of the factory that built it.
Dr Evil
Rick,
I like you. biggrin.gif Your good people.
Scott S
Those of you that know me know that i am a pretty mellow guy.
I have been working hard on a personality flaw for many years - holding grudges.

After reading all of these posts, I have decided to reinstate that personality trait - and maybe add a few other less than desirable traits to go with it when dealing with or having paths cross with certain people.

Scott/Sam..... finger.gif

Rick - if you ever want to ruin another 914, give me a call!!!
beerchug.gif

scottb
after reading the text of the email from our buddy sam, one word comes to mind....

can you say PSYCHOPATH....

One entry found for psychopath.

Main Entry: psy·cho·path
Pronunciation: 'sI-k&-"path
Function: noun
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary
: a mentally ill or unstable person; especially : a person having a psychopathic personality

sam, remember to take your meds..... flipa.gif
Lou W
That's one sick mf ohmy.gif
rick 918-S
Just received the following 2nd email. I only sent the one I stated above.

I will continue to expose you in pubic.

So much for thinking the good thoughts. Your guilt must be churning in the pit of your gut.

Dude, If there's nothing more to accomplish here, simply go away.... Buh Bye

Date: 2005/06/30 Thu PM 03:19:56 GMT
To: cyfied@uslink.net
Subject: Re:

Thanks, dude! I didn't feel like posting anything on the 914club site. You're a gem. Sorry my response was so mild.

For what it's worth, nobody takes a plea on two felonies unless they're guilty as hell or stupid. Brad's old quote about "arranging to extract" the car and then his hiding it from police convince me that it's the former.

As I said before, there's nothing more for me to accomplish in the matter and, well, you're not very interesting to me, so. . .

Thanks again!
rick 918-S
A friend just emailed this photo. the caption read "A wish for all of the difficult people in your life..."

I had to post it! stromberg.gif
Qarl
I like this...

Actually, I have gone away. With today's developments I've accomplished the last of my goals in this matter.

Yep... it's confirmed. If your last goal was to establish yourself as a genuine asshole and overall shithead, I am proud to announce that your goal has been met with resounding success!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Way to go, loser!
StratPlayer
Make sure SAM gets an invite to next years WCC.
Scott Carlberg
stromberg.gif writes:
Well, seriously, please kill yourself. . . and the rest of your family too. (They'll understand.) And have a nice day!

my first thought after reading that line was, that he was Threatening you Rick,
and your family.
I mean, it sounds like he wants you to kill yourself & your family...
or
he'll do it himself.

and IF they ain't a case for self-defense in court, nothing is!
lol2.gif clap.gif cool_shades.gif

the best point: you got a verdict, now why don't you just go away?
SpecialK
Looks like we need to encourage our F-15E flying club member (his name escapes me) to have a "weapons malfunction" in his general vicinity.... fighting19.gif ...oops! Did I do that? rolleyes.gif Clumsy me!

disclaimer

NEITHER THE 914CLUB, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU dhead.gif OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU dhead.gif HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE 914CLUB, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE (OR ABUSE IN THIS CASE) OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON......SO flipa.gif
Brad Roberts
His name is Sam Charter.

He also semi threatened Mike Mueller (and his family in a voice mail message at Mikes house)

We knew who this guy was from day one. My lawyer really really wanted to get him on the stand. We knew damn well the jurors would have hated him in about 4 questions from "our" lawyer.

B
MikeP
you know technically him posting your plea as "guilty" is libel. I vote we sue his ass.
SpecialK
QUOTE (MikeP @ Jun 30 2005, 02:56 PM)
you know technically him posting your plea as "guilty" is libel. I vote we sue his ass.

idea.gif
spare time toys
Just wandering can you walk in and say I have changed my mind?? Judge this sub human has been slandering me in emails and posting that you plead guilty. We all kick in once more and make him hurt. cool_shades.gif
brer
He must be related to

Mark Harris
scotty b
Did it ever occur to, or was it ever brought to this shit for brains attention, that Brad took this "stolen" car and showed it off in public, spoke openly about it and even had a picture and mention of it in a LARGELY circulated Porsche mag?? That would constitute as THE single dumbest thing any human has ever done IF the car were actually stolen. Eat a pile of month old hardend elephant shit and choke to death on it you puke infested maggot.

Brad let me be the first (?) to apologize for being annoyed at your "departure" from the club. I posted that I felt in was unclassy for you not to actually post to us your departure. I did not slam you nor call you names but nontheless,in hindsight I realize exactly what you were dealing with and I TOTALLY understand why you bolted.

Sorry, best of luck. Scott
Jenny
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jun 30 2005, 04:21 PM)
Did it ever occur to, or was it ever brought to this shit for brains attention, that Brad took this "stolen" car and showed it off in public, spoke openly about it and even had a picture and mention of it in a LARGELY circulated Porsche mag??

Yup!
Brad Roberts Posted: Jun 29 2005, 06:45 PM  

Sam,

believe it or not.. I actually have a lot of common sense. Did you really think that I would have "let" the Excellence article get published IF I had known the car had been reported stolen ? If I had known it had been reported stolen I wouldnt have brought it out in public or held my "Porsche" pow-wow with some old factory Porsche guy's standing around the car.  

B  

redshift
Yeah, it's all crap, and he's just more of it.. :terdpile:

M
Allan
Hey Scott,

Do this to yourself
GTeener
Dudes! You are giving this guy way too much attention.

Ignore him and he'll go away...
TimT
Dudes! You are giving this guy way too much attention.

agree.gif werd

what Gwen said
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.