Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Hi Po Clutch disc, starter,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DickSteinkamp
Early Passenger side door. Rust free (some brown in a portion of the seal channel). Dings (minor) fixed , blocked high build primer. $150 plus shipping. I'll package for free and ship it any way you want. Best if you have a FedEx or UPS account with a heavy discount.

KEP Hi PO clutch disc. 228 MM. $250 on Renegade's web site. Said good for 400 HP. I did not like it. Too grabby. Settled for a stock Sachs disc for my V8 conversion. It's got about 100 miles on it. $65 shipped.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Stock starter. From my 1976 2.0. I used it initially on my V8 conversion. Worked fine but struggled when the engine was hot. Replaced with high torque gear reduction starter. $35 shipped.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oil pressure sending unit. Drives stock VDO gauge. Threads are 1/8" pipe for use on a SBC. $65 on Renegade's web site. $35 shipped.

ECU from my 1976 2.0 California car. I converted it to a V8. This has been rebuilt at some time, but I bought the car with no motor. I have no way to test it. Harness is complete except for one section that has been clipped. Wires are still there, just no factory connectors. If someone will take a chance on this for $25 plus $15 shipping, I will refund the $25 if they find it is toast within 60 days of delivery.

EDIT: Per Jeff's post below, the ECU is from a 73 1.7-2.0
JeffBowlsby
Dick that ECU is for a 73 1.7L-2.0L not a 75-76 car. Not interested in the ECU.

I'll buy whats left of the core harness and its attached speed limiter for $20 total shipped to me in CA 94583 if you are willing. PM your paypal if so.
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Sep 21 2019, 06:37 PM) *

Dick that ECU is for a 73 1.7L-2.0L not a 75-76 car. Not interested in the ECU.

I'll buy whats left of the core harness and its attached speed limiter for $20 total shipped to me in CA 94583 if you are willing. PM your paypal if so.

Thanks, Jeff. I don't know these units, obviously. Odd that it came installed in the 76 I bought without an engine. I guess stranger things have happened.

I'll send you the harness if no one steps up for the whole unit within a couple of days. Thanks for the offer.

(I'll correct the listing)
euro911
You bet ... my '75 came with the original 2.0L motor (albeit being carb'd), but it had a tail-shift transaxle in it blink.gif
Neven911
Hi, I'm interested in the door, pm'd you
DickSteinkamp
icon_bump.gif
KeithVonLaws
Interested in the clutch disc. Shipping to 43545?
Thanks Keith
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Sep 24 2019, 12:23 PM) *

Interested in the clutch disc. Shipping to 43545?
Thanks Keith

Keith,
It's $65 including shipping.

Dick
DickSteinkamp
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.