Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB heater air duct part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bobboinski
This is for a 1974 2.0. Where the heater air duct attaches to the bottom of the fan shroud on the passenger side. I need the part that goes over the top of the outlet on the fan shroud and clamps the duct itself to the shroud. From what I can see in the Parts Katalog both sides are the same part number.

Thanks, Bob
bdstone914
QUOTE(bobboinski @ Sep 22 2019, 04:27 PM) *

This is for a 1974 2.0. Where the heater air duct attaches to the bottom of the fan shroud on the passenger side. I need the part that goes over the top of the outlet on the fan shroud and clamps the duct itself to the shroud. From what I can see in the Parts Katalog both sides are the same part number.

Thanks, Bob

I cant understand what part you are trying to describe. Can you post a picture?
carl k
Click to view attachment

This clamp? Passenger and driver sides are different shapes/sizes. I've got a few I can look for when I get home from work tonight.

-Carl
bdstone914
QUOTE(bobboinski @ Sep 22 2019, 04:27 PM) *

Thanks, Bob

I cant understand what part you are trying to describe. Can you post a picture?
bobboinski
QUOTE(carl k @ Sep 23 2019, 08:05 AM) *

Click to view attachment

This clamp? Passenger and driver sides are different shapes/sizes. I've got a few I can look for when I get home from work tonight.

-Carl

That's it! Thanks for looking. Just double checked since they are different. I need the drivers side, earlier post was wrong. I keep getting turned around with the engine out.

Bob
bobboinski
QUOTE(bobboinski @ Sep 23 2019, 01:26 PM) *

QUOTE(carl k @ Sep 23 2019, 08:05 AM) *

Click to view attachment

-Carl

That's it! Thanks for looking. Just double checked since they are different. I need the drivers side, earlier post was wrong. I keep getting turned around with the engine out.

Bob

Bump, still looking.
carl k

[/quote]

Bump, still looking.
[/quote]

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bobboinski
PM sent

[quote name='carl k' date='Sep 26 2019, 08:22 PM' post='2750485']
[/quote]

Bump, still looking.
[/quote]

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
[/quote]
bobboinski
Part is on the way. Thank you Carl K!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.