Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: heater flap, parking brake switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andreic
FOUND BOTH, no longer needed.

Hello,

I am in need of a couple of little parts for my 1972 914 1.7L.

-- hand brake switch (the one that is under the hand brake handle); (FOUND ONE, thanks)
-- heater control flap (the one that is operated by the cable pulled from the red handle in the car). I need the right side one -- somehow by mistake I ended up with two left ones. (Both mine are in very good condition -- if someone was willing to trade my left one for a right one, I would be happy to pay the shipping both ways.)

Please let me know if you have any of these parts, and what the cost+shipping would be to 53705.

Thanks,
Andrei.
BPic
I’m deleting my heat and may have the flap box. Can you tell me how to distinguish between the left and right? I’ll look at them tonight.
andreic
Thanks a lot! (I guess in Florida you don't need heat -- here in Wisconsin is a nice to have...)

The control arm is on opposite sides between the two of them. If you look at this page

https://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/ksearc...er+control+flap

and hold yours in the same position as the ones in the pictures, you can see which one is the left and the right one. I need the right one.

Thanks again,
Andrei.

QUOTE(BPic @ Sep 23 2019, 12:01 PM) *

I’m deleting my heat and may have the flap box. Can you tell me how to distinguish between the left and right? I’ll look at them tonight.

914Sixer
I think I may have a single pole hand brake switch.
andreic
Mark, I've found the single pole switch, thanks.

Andrei.

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 23 2019, 12:55 PM) *

I think I may have a single pole hand brake switch.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.