Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Fall..... or knot? Oops... been around too many sailboats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
degreeoff
Kermee 6 , aka Josh. I know I have been out for a while. However in the 8 years that I have been away not only have I picked up a new daughter (& baby momma...ARG) and a Subaru WRX wagon 2004 ... I have also thrown a rod & in the process had the opportunity to take the engine out look it over, let me say appreciate the horse power to displacement ratio!

Now all this got me to thinking how easy it would be for me with my skills at body work and pretty much everything Porsche 914 to retro fit this engine into a car in make it a race car. So in all that said I guess I'm looking for somebody in my area ?Do you know where can I find a good roller? This should be in the wanted section but honestly I'm not that serious yet... I need to swap the dead with alive motor 1st!

How is everyone?

Capt Jac
VaccaRabite
Hey bud its good to see you online. Rollers are around to be found, though the value of these cars over the past 8 year may surprise you a little bit. That said, I may have a lead for you that I'll send over PM.

Zach
flipb
Welcome back. I think I remember seeing your car at a tech session at ASG about a decade ago... Lexan window through the firewall?

I like your sailboat progression -- good boats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.