Good morning everyone.

I recently purchased replacement exterior door handles from 914Rubber (thanks for the great service) and discovered that the lock cylinders that were in my car are in bad shape. While they do actually function, the covers/spring loaded doors are deformed and one of the doors is missing. I did some searching and it appears that the lock cylinders are not available? (I think I found them available if I purchase the entire door handle assembly from Porsche for $300 each but I'm not ready to go there yet. Is there a source for new door lock cylinders? Is there someone refurbishing used ones?

Also, I discovered that my interior door handles are broken/bent from trying to open door latch assemblies that were all gummed up. I looked around for new interior door latches and seem to have run into the same problem. As I want to do RS style door panels, I don't really want to invest in the interior door handles. Is there a good link showing how the RS door pulls work? Is someone selling a kit to make installing them easy?

Thank you!