Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Throwin’ Shade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Haters will be haters but lets not allow that to continue here any longer. You know who you are. Just stop it, it serves no purpose. Heal your wounds. Life is too short. If you have a personal beef, take it offline, resolve it and stop throwing shade at every opportunity.

Lets focus on making 914World a great 914 place to enjoy and celebrate everything about our cars and not let a few disgruntled souls taint it for the rest of us.
wes
agree.gif beerchug.gif
Sprout
agree.gif

Sometimes it's best not to say anything if you don't have something nice to say!
simonjb
Fully Agree
Cairo94507
Amen brother. beerchug.gif
johnhora
I'm glad this cool little place exist on the web....happy to just be here and experience it!
March On My 914 Brothers and Sisters
campbellcj
LOL I have no idea what this is about specifically, but I totally agree -- it's almost the weekend and this is a car forum for cryin' out loud -- keep it positive folks!
mlindner
Thank you Jeff, well said. Best, Mark
billh1963
No idea what you guys are talking about but you can KMA.gif

Jk.... beerchug.gif
Beeliner
When I feel like I could use counseling I come here.

Nice people, nice place, good advice...

Cheaper and better than a shrink.....

biggrin.gif
76-914
Huh? I leave for one week and look what happens. What'd I miss? hide.gif
raynekat
100% with ya on no negativity on this website. This is my favorite and I'm on Pelican, Early 911 S, etc. All the folks here are very cool and so supportive. Rock on!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.