Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Type IV Oil Pumps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Whip618
I am interested in buying any type IV oil pumps as long as the two ears on the main housing are intact.
euro911
QUOTE(Whip618 @ Sep 25 2019, 10:26 PM) *
I am interested in buying any type IV oil pumps as long as the two ears on the main housing are intact.
I think I have a good spare in the storage shed. What are they worth?
IronHillRestorations
I have an NOS Melling oil pump that had the internals teflon coated. I'll take $80 shipped, if you're interested
Whip618
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 26 2019, 07:59 AM) *

I have an NOS Melling oil pump that had the internals teflon coated. I'll take $80 shipped, if you're interested

Thanks very much Perry but I am looking for factory type IV oil pumps for re-machining.

Phil
Whip618
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 26 2019, 12:47 AM) *

Thanks Mark, I generally pay $25 plus shipping, I am not overly concerned about condition as long as the main housing is intact, these cores are re-machined and brought back to factory specs.

Phil
IronHillRestorations
I think I"ve got one or more. I'll check and hit you back
euro911
QUOTE(Whip618 @ Sep 26 2019, 11:34 AM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 26 2019, 12:47 AM) *

Thanks Mark, I generally pay $25 plus shipping, I am not overly concerned about condition as long as the main housing is intact, these cores are re-machined and brought back to factory specs.

Phil
Fair enough ... it's not doing any good sitting on the shelf. I'll dig it up.
bdstone914
@Whip618

PM sent

I have 9 oil pumps.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.