Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Margie’s pillows
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Got email from pca and noticed this article.
Awesome job for a awesome woman! @914SIXXation Click to view attachment
johnlush
These are always fun to see! I have a 911 Turbo but have always wanted a 914. I take it they are no longer available??
bdstone914
QUOTE(johnlush @ Sep 26 2019, 08:36 AM) *

These are always fun to see! I have a 911 Turbo but have always wanted a 914. I take it they are no longer available??

She is selling from remaining personal inventory. She was generous and donated one to the Octeenerfest this year.
Superhawk996
biggrin.gif
SKL1
Still have 3 of the originals luckily and they've held up reasonably well considering how old they are (including the owner)...

Actually ran into Margie at the recent Rare Shades 4 event in LA and hopefully she may start making them again...
drem914
I need to go into the garage and see where I put away one I got back in '85 w00t.gif
mepstein
I met Margie at WCR. Super nice with so many stories I could listen for hours.
pete000
A Legend for sure !
ValcoOscar
Margie’s TFA Pillows are the best. I’ve been fortunate to meet up with Margie & Paul at several events, and like Pete @pete000 said, I could listen to Margie for hours. Paul also won Best Co-Pilot award in June at our WCR. Don’t let his quiet domineer fool you, he’s a tough cookie. On their way back from Werks Reunion about a month ago I had a chance to meet up with them and @SoCalAndy for a quick bite. We had a great time. These two are a real asset to our GREAT community.
Here’s a photo I took…Notice the glow above them, it’s only appropriate.

beerchug.gif

Oscar

Click to view attachment
Dion
Great story Oscar.
I happened upon my blue pillow in a car specialty boutique gift shop in Philadelphia many moons ago. 1986. I paid $25 for it. That was a decent chunk of change for this college kid back then.
I would follow all the IMSA races back then. Super
cool to know that I was watching her race then and own something she created.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.