Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 on pelican
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dax1969
914 on pelican

Damn, this could be a gem (or a lemon)... not enough info and pictures but in my mind this car could be mine biggrin.gif

note: advised him to join this board (and to contact me biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

ciao
Dax1969
Chi-town
I told him to expect $40k+ and he should easily get it.
johnlush
He and I exchanged a few emails and spoke on the phone. Really nice guy who's into cars but has never had a 914 so isn't familiar with their eccentricities. It's a somewhat complicated situation with the current owner and a neighbor had offered to attempt to get it running but wisely stopped when they realized the age of the fuel in the tank. He promised to keep me up to date as to what's happening with it. It would be nice to see it resuscitated and back on the road!
roblav1
Until I see detailed pictures, my take is it's an $8K car.
mepstein
Looks like it’s no longer for sale.
pete000
Tease. probably was never for sale.
scottthephotog
QUOTE(pete000 @ Sep 27 2019, 03:19 PM) *

agree.gif
Panama58
QUOTE(scottthephotog @ Sep 30 2019, 12:29 PM) *

QUOTE(pete000 @ Sep 27 2019, 03:19 PM) *

agree.gif

Guys, I just registered on this site and wanted to let you know that I am the guy that posted the "request for help setting a value" post on the Pelican site for the Delphi 1974 2.0, one owner car. Most of you have probably seen my last post there where I reported that the car has been put back in the garage for the time being. I appreciate your posts and interest in the car.

Here are some key points I would like to make about this car and it's current situation:
1. I am still helping the owner gather information to base a fair market value for this car.
2. I DON"T OWN THE CAR, so all of your offers to buy it are very premature.
3. I will not be sharing the location of this car at this time at the request of the owner.
4. When and if things change concerning the sale of this car, this site will be the second to know.
5. As originally requested, anyone having constructive suggestions related to what the fair market value range of this car as it sits should be, I would appreciate your thoughts.

For those of you who have the impression that this car isn't really for sale or that it is all a hoax, you are half right. At this moment it isn't for sale, but with any luck I will be able to make some progress with the owner and move this thing along. Thanks.
914z
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Sep 26 2019, 08:40 AM) *

I told him to expect $40k+ and he should easily get it.

REALLY? $40k... based on ? confused24.gif If that's the case, I need to revise the value on my 74 3.0l...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.