Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: various 914 parts part 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
metalmorphosis
Heres a bunch of stuff I've had sitting around for years and haven't needed yet for my car. I want to purge and maybe make a little money to put into my VW notchback or my 914. I'm willing to ship at buyers expense or local pick up in Winston Salem NC is fine. Hopefully some this stuff will help some of y'all out and no extra charge for the dusty dirty parts. And I'm kinda new to selling but I want my pics on my posting and not via a link but I'm running outta room so will make another post trying to consolidate best I can. And as long as I didn't screw up the list should match the pics.

Please contact my by PM so I can keep up with first come, first served.

-Side mirror $15

-Rear view mirror $10

-Ash tray and 914 emblem $5 each

-Striker plates $10 a pair

-Hood and engine lid latches $30 for all 3

-Radio face plates $5 each

-Hood springs $10 for pair

-Heater lever $5

-Gas tank rubber pads FREE 1 is pretty dry rotted just thought I'd see if anyone needed them otherwise will prob throw them away.
jrblackbox
PM sent on both mirrors.
metalmorphosis
both mirrors sale pending
914Sixer
PM for radio plates
Retroracer
PM sent for Ashtray

- Tony

914bub
Ok sent for 914 emblem
metalmorphosis
Heres an update for things sold on posting #2

-radio plates

-ash tray

-914 emblem

Retroracer and 914bub I will get back to y'all with shipping info tomorrow.

If anyone has interest in the 2 trans on post 1 make me an offer. I'd love to get them outta my yard.

Thanks everyone.
roblav1
Is the side mirror gone?
metalmorphosis
Yeah sorry both mirrors are sold I just didn't put them in my update cause already had mentioned them as sale pending. I gotta figure out how to cross items off on the original post like I see some people do.
914bub
Thanks, I sent a PM on the 914 emblem and was looking for a PM back but I'm glad you acknowledged that I want it. I bought and paid for one recently from another 914world member who took my money and never shipped me the emblem.

Thank You!
theer
QUOTE(metalmorphosis @ Oct 2 2019, 08:13 PM) *

Yeah sorry both mirrors are sold I just didn't put them in my update cause already had mentioned them as sale pending. I gotta figure out how to cross items off on the original post like I see some people do.

Just go to the first post and hit the "edit" button. There's a ribbon above the text box with B, I, U and S

Highlight the text and hit the S button. Then go to the bottom and click "Add This"
metalmorphosis
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.