Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1.7L Motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lwells8433
I have a 1.7l motor and it runs. I picked up a 1973 914 that had this 1.7l in it the gentleman had some work done to the motor, not exactly sure what all was done when he had it. I put new injectors, spark plugs and distributor points. The motor runs strong. I went a different route with the car. As a result I am selling the motor. Price is 400obo I am located seal beach. Need the motor gone it’s sitting in my garage
MM1
Pm sent
MM1
I’ll take it!
sb914
QUOTE(lwells8433 @ Sep 30 2019, 05:36 PM) *

I have a 1.7l motor and it runs. I picked up a 1973 914 that had this 1.7l in it the gentleman had some work done to the motor, not exactly sure what all was done when he had it. I put new injectors, spark plugs and distributor points. The motor runs strong. I went a different route with the car. As a result I am selling the motor. Price is 400obo I am located seal beach. Need the motor gone it’s sitting in my garage

Hi there ,
Where are you located in seal beach? Do you have the orange car ?
Just curious as I live in seal. Not interested in moter just curious!
euro911
Great deal. I would have jumped on it, but I already have too many motors in my garage now.
lwells8433
I’m located closer to Los Alamitos. I’m accross from college park East on lampson and I have a red 73

QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 2 2019, 07:50 AM) *

Hi there ,

ndfrigi
QUOTE(lwells8433 @ Oct 11 2019, 05:45 AM) *

I’m located closer to Los Alamitos. I’m accross from college park East on lampson and I have a red 73

QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 2 2019, 07:50 AM) *

Hi there ,

bump to top for the seller!

wow ur just close to many of us member. If I have space I could have bought this since the 1st day of posting.
I passed ur area (605, 22 and 405) every week.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.