Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: MOMO Hub/Steering Wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mathman
Hi, I'm looking for a MOMO steering wheel hub adapter. I also might be interested in a new wheel to go with it, but it depends on diameter. I would need something around the 13" range. I'm not looking for a perfect wheel, as I don't have a lot of money to spend. If you have something reasonable, please let me know. Thanks!
jmitro
MOMO tuner. 350mm. Great shape. No horn button or adapter. $125 shipped

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
I have one too but that’s cheaper an I’d let mine go. Mine is hub, horn button, and wheel.
Literati914
I have a Momo 'Gilles Villaneuve' limited edition wheel (350mm) [like Prototip but without holes in the 3 spokes], that needs recovering, it's a little rough as is, but would come with a hub adapter and a nice Porsche crest horn button. PM me your phone# if you're interested in a couple pics.
Lightweight_911

For reference, Momo list 2 different hubs for the 914 :

8000 for '70/'71 models

8002 for '72-'76 models

- don't know how interchangeable they are ...

Mathman
QUOTE(Lightweight_911 @ Oct 1 2019, 02:47 AM) *

For reference, Momo list 2 different hubs for the 914 :

8000 for '70/'71 models

8002 for '72-'76 models

- don't know how interchangeable they are ...

Sorry, yes, I need the 8002. Thanks for the clarification!
jmitro
I now have the 8002 hub adapter available also.
I can post pics if you still need them
underdog
QUOTE(Mathman @ Sep 30 2019, 07:03 PM) *

Hi, I'm looking for a MOMO steering wheel hub adapter. I also might be interested in a new wheel to go with it, but it depends on diameter. I would need something around the 13" range. I'm not looking for a perfect wheel, as I don't have a lot of money to spend. If you have something reasonable, please let me know. Thanks!

I have a 13'' wheel, 8002 hub and horn button, as new shape. wheel is typ v35, kba 70068, o5 97, made in Italy. $ 150.00 plus shipping.
bdstone914
@Mathman date='Sep 30 2019, 09:03 PM' post='2751409']
[/quote]

What year is the car? The hubs are different. From 72 and on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.