Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: good condition retractable seat belt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andreic
Hello,

I am looking for a passenger side seat belt, the retractable version. I only need the passenger side, and I don't need the latching mechanism that the belt clips into (on the left side of the passenger seat).

Despite trying to wind up the spring on the one I have more tightly, it still does not retract by itself, and this is bothersome.

Let me know what you have, and what the price+shipping will be to 53705. Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks,
Andrei.
Dominic
QUOTE(andreic @ Oct 1 2019, 02:15 PM) *

Hello,

I am looking for a passenger side seat belt, the retractable version. I only need the passenger side, and I don't need the latching mechanism that the belt clips into (on the left side of the passenger seat).

Despite trying to wind up the spring on the one I have more tightly, it still does not retract by itself, and this is bothersome.

Let me know what you have, and what the price+shipping will be to 53705. Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks,
Andrei.

Andrei,
I have both sides. Can you please post a picture of the passenger side so I can grab the correct part.
Thanks,
Dominic

mxkinn01
I have an extra passenger side belt. I bought a set from chi town and only needed the drivers side. You pay shipping and it’s yours.
andreic
Excellent, thank you, that's very generous. I'll PM you.

Andrei.

QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Oct 2 2019, 03:47 PM) *

I have an extra passenger side belt. I bought a set from chi town and only needed the drivers side. You pay shipping and it’s yours.

mxkinn01
No problem Andrei,
Just pay it forward to one of our fellow teeners.
The chrome on buckle has a bit of pitting and rust. It will need some 0000 steel wool work to shine it up, but it retracts fine.
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.