Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 914-6 conversion with 2.7 CIS and new transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
914z
QUOTE(Robdog1033 @ Oct 9 2019, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(flat4guy @ Oct 9 2019, 09:35 PM) *

Congratulations. Is the car coming to Nor Cal or So Cal? Would love to see it in person, plus we have quite a few drives in Nor Cal.

I live in the So.Cal area, San Diego. Really looking forward to putting my own touches on the car,,,you know...spinner hub caps over those hideous fuch rims, got a cool Leopard print picked out for the drab Brown interior and might even get bold with some really cool 80's style flames up the front hood, roof and trunk area. Nothing over the top, just taistful. piratenanner.gif
Don't forget the FUZZZZZZY Dice! You Gotta Have THOSE..... first.gif
flat4guy
QUOTE(Robdog1033 @ Oct 9 2019, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(flat4guy @ Oct 9 2019, 09:35 PM) *

Congratulations. Is the car coming to Nor Cal or So Cal? Would love to see it in person, plus we have quite a few drives in Nor Cal.

I live in the So.Cal area, San Diego. Really looking forward to putting my own touches on the car,,,you know...spinner hub caps over those hideous fuch rims, got a cool Leopard print picked out for the drab Brown interior and might even get bold with some really cool 80's style flames up the front hood, roof and trunk area. Nothing over the top, just taistful. piratenanner.gif

Make sure you go by auto zone and get those cool chrome plastic badges that make it look like Buick port holes. smile.gif
Robdog1033
Great advise!! agree.gif
Coondog
Congrats, San Diego’s a big place. North or South County ??
Robdog1033
North S.D. County. I recieved the car late Sunday night and was extremely pleased with the condition of the car. Its always a scary proportion to buy a car sight unseen, but I want to give Bill a shout out for describing the car perfectly and being an honest, straight shooter who was a pleasure to deal with! I tinkered with the car all day today and forgot what a blast the 914s are to drive, even though I have owned several of them.
billh1963
Enjoy in good health. Post some pictures in the regular forum so we can see how the car enjoys California life!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.