Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 Bolt Hub Hi Speed Brake Test
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Last weekend was the first chance to see how the hubs, M calipers and Pagid pads works from high speed. I found the pads do need to get warm some before they work well. I also found the M calipers on front had more "bite" than the BMW units and with the prop valve to the rear BMW calipers set with 25% reduction the front end would dive more. To cure this I set the new Koni Sport shocks at full stifness and that was cured. They worked great and it has turned out to be a great addition to the car. Thanks to the guys (fogot the names) that showed up to say hello, I hope everyone enjoyed the cars as we had a great mix in all classes.
brant
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

good for you!

brant
Mueller
cool...thanks for having the courage to "test" them like that...... beerchug.gif
john rogers
The turn in for turn #3 has about 3/4 mile of run off if there was a problem and it does get used several times whenever we race there. I made sure no one was right in front or to the right so for the forst couple of times it was pretty safe. After that it was a non issue, compared to the car not wanting to turn left well???!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.