Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to all.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
14carrot
Well, our tribute to Jacques didn't go quite as hoped. The weather was beautiful Friday and Sunday, but Saturday was a soaker, with rain for a good part of the day including the time on track for parade laps. We received last minute regrets from our honoured guest, Jacques Duval, that he was unable to attend. While we were all deeply disappointed with the bad news, it was great to renew friendships, meet new teeners and share stories. And the fact that the event including parade laps was free eased the pain. Parading Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant was a real treat, and I'd love to go back sometime to do the track at speed. You guys at Rennsport Region are very lucky to call this track home! Lots of friendly folks in the vintage group too. Thank you Porsche Cars Canada Limited for the great hospitality and free swag, including flags, posters, decals, GT3 model, key tag, mug and steel sign - Wow! Congratulations Mark Motors and driver Roman for taking the GT3 race on Saturday! Tight GT3 racing with lots of exciting battles! Thank you Rennsport Region PCA for all of your hard work making the day go smoothly. If "Destination Porsche" becomes an annual event it should be on your list of places to go. I'd be happy to make the trip again and will keep you posted if 914s return in 2020. Absolutely beautiful tourist region with friendly people!Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Sounds like the Event worked out as a good show afterall driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Nothing wrong with parade laps in 914s around a prestigious track...even with rain; the old school Porsche ads did call the 914 "The all weather Porsche" if I recall !!
DickSteinkamp
IPB Image

And a beautiful 914 also!
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

Sometimes when it rains you wonder if anyone is going to show up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.