Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transmission clinic pending, Cantley, Quebec, Canada!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I have been approached by some 914 friends up in Canada to do a clinic. Currently looking like we have 5-7 people in a heated garage that can hold more. Just thought I would put it out here as I know many from the states have gone to my Canadian clinics before in Ontario. Current date is TBD, likely late Fall/Winter so I can go snowboarding after and take a small vacation biggrin.gif

Currently, we are conducting the preliminary stuff on a group chat on FaceBook. I can see about adding anyone who is serious once things get more solid.

Also, any group wanting a clinic needs to organize and hit me up so we can plan. Now that I have spawned, I dont have the mobility to do a bunch of clinics a year so total is limited. Any I can drive to in a weekend, or if folks will come to me, would be preferable. I still have people taking me up on my 1:1 classed in my garage with a few over the last few months. One was a guy with a split window bus that is using a early model 901 and had problems, so he googled for who can fix it and I come up on the first page, like a lot. Freaked me out and humbled me (humble brag, too). He drove all the way from NC to do his rebuild in a looooong day.
mobymutt
I'm interested! It would great timing too, since my tranny is sitting on the floor right now while I do engine work.

Where in Quebec?
Dr Evil
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Oct 2 2019, 03:47 PM) *

I'm interested! It would great timing too, since my tranny is sitting on the floor right now while I do engine work.

Where in Quebec?

Cantley. I’ll let ya know smile.gif
TonyA
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 2 2019, 05:23 PM) *

QUOTE(mobymutt @ Oct 2 2019, 03:47 PM) *

Where in Quebec?

Cantley. I’ll let ya know smile.gif

I may be interested also, but more importantly where you thinking of skiing/boarding?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.