Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club comes through again!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JWest
Last weekend, on a long road trip, my wife ended up leaving her purse in a Wendy's in Des Moines, Iowa while trying to take care of the three kids and a dog on a lunch stop. wacko.gif She did not realize it until hours later in middle-of-nowhere Kansas! sad.gif

Well, after calling the Wendy's and confirming that they had the purse (yeah), we had to figure out how to get it back home. I came to the club to request a favor from anyone in Des Moines. Pam offered to helped, and got the purse, sent it to us, and it has arrived safely with the cash inside still present! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Pam clap.gif and thanks to the club for being the kind of place that we can come to and know that there are great people willing to help out.
spare time toys
WAY TO GO PAM clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
I've met Pam. She is a take charge lady! clap.gif
skline
I have met most of the people on here and they are almost all great people. There are a few that will remain nameless for obvious reasons that are not but Pam is great, and so is James and his beautiful wife. Good job Pam.
CptTripps
I agree. 99% of the people here are great.

1% of them are dire-assholes.

Takes all kinds. wink.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Hey, hey, hey. Zois is NOT an asshole.
Elliot
skline
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jun 30 2005, 09:12 PM)
Hey, hey, hey. Zois is NOT an asshole.
Elliot

Nope, he really isnt, but he doesnt want us to tell anyone, so keep it to yourself. wink.gif
Rusty
Yep, Pam is pretty cool. I'll tell her about this thread.

-L
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 30 2005, 12:09 PM)
I have met most of the people on here and they are almost all great people. There are a few that will remain nameless for obvious reasons that are not but Pam is great, and so is James and his beautiful wife. Good job Pam.

THIS POST IS WORTLESS WITHOUT A LISTTTTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.