Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Thermostat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rbzymek
Need to replace the thermostat as the one I have is not moving as much as it should. Let me know if you have a functional spare to sell. Thanks in advance.
Ray
rbzymek
QUOTE(rbzymek @ Oct 4 2019, 02:58 PM) *

Need to replace the thermostat as the one I have is not moving as much as it should. Let me know if you have a functional spare to sell. Thanks in advance.
Ray

Ignore that picture please.
914Sixer
Seller on Ebay and theSamba .com making new ones. The only way to go. About $140
rbzymek
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 4 2019, 03:03 PM) *

Seller on Ebay and theSamba .com making new ones. The only way to go. About $140

Thanks Mark!
mepstein
I have an original one in great working and cosmetic condition. $75 + 6 ship. Money back if not 100% satisfied. PM me if interested. Mark
Highland
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 4 2019, 05:04 PM) *

I have an original one in great working and cosmetic condition. $75 + 6 ship. Money back if not 100% satisfied. PM me if interested. Mark

I'll take it if Ray doesn't want the thermostat. smile.gif
rbzymek
QUOTE(Highland @ Oct 4 2019, 07:57 PM) *

Mark,
I will take it. Please PM and I will send Paypal. Thanks.
Ray
mepstein
QUOTE(rbzymek @ Oct 5 2019, 09:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Highland @ Oct 4 2019, 07:57 PM) *

Mark,
I will take it. Please PM and I will send Paypal. Thanks.
Ray

Sent PM
mepstein
Remember, anytime you test these, it needs to be in the holder or it will overextend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.