Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion To Change Car of the Month Concept
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ansbacher
No doubt, most of us on this forum log on multiple times every day. Seeing that same image of the car of the month (which usually lasts much longer than a month) can be fatiguing over time. My suggestion is why can't the image be a different (random) image of a member's car every time you log in? I think this would be more interesting and give everyone a chance to display their car, if they choose to provide an image. Not sure how much work this would involve for our website manager(s), or if it is even possible, but please chime in if you agree or disagree.

Just a suggestion for something different,

Ansbacher
pete000
I like that concept !
Jett
+1
Beeliner
agree.gif
mb911
Cool idea
jcd914
All my login links take me directly to the Garage so I only see the COTM when I go there deliberately.

I never tire of the picture and I enjoy learning about someone's car.

Jim
Garland
agree.gif
jmitro
another vote for rotating cars so the photo changes at random
mepstein
QUOTE(jmitro @ Oct 7 2019, 09:07 PM) *

another vote for rotating cars so the photo changes at random

+1
iankarr
great idea
914bub
That's what Ev does on Thesamba. It's not called car of the month but same idea, IE rotating pictures. I think it's a great idea.
Ansbacher
It seems there is an overall positive response to my suggestion. Can we get input from the Webmaster if this is possible?

Ansbacher
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.