Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cam purchse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jb57tub
Ok, I'm ready to buy a new cam for my engine build. WHICH cam? The engine is a type V, 1.8 case with standard 66mm stroke crank, 96mm P/Cs, 1.7 heads with 42mm intake and 36mm exhaust valves, standard 1.3 rockers, solid lifters, and fuel injection. Want a nice street motor , not a track motor. WHAT CAM? Thanks, Jon
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(jb57tub @ Oct 7 2019, 09:54 PM) *

Ok, I'm ready to buy a new cam for my engine build. WHICH cam? The engine is a type V, 1.8 case with standard 66mm stroke crank, 96mm P/Cs, 1.7 heads with 42mm intake and 36mm exhaust valves, standard 1.3 rockers, solid lifters, and fuel injection. Want a nice street motor , not a track motor. WHAT CAM? Thanks, Jon

I like the Raby 9590 that we have in Betty's car. It's the maximum cam you can run with stock injection.

jb57tub
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 7 2019, 10:14 PM) *

QUOTE(jb57tub @ Oct 7 2019, 09:54 PM) *

I like the Raby 9590 that we have in Betty's car. It's the maximum cam you can run with stock injection.

Thanks, is the Raby 9590 still available? I haven't seen a site for his cams for a while. Guess I better get off my butt. Anybody have any experience with WebCams? Which would be a good choice there?
Olympic 914
Web cams makes the Raby 9590 to Jakes specs.

Type IV store sells them (appears they are out of stock now.)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.