Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weber carb parts needed ASAP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ottox914
I have posted this in the classifieds for 914 parts and race parts, but wanted/needed as many people to see this as possible. Next event is in one week!!!

Our Emod 914 is in need of an accelerator pump linkage! The carb is a 44 IBF 38. PM me if you can help.

thanks-

David Parsons

Joe Ricard
I'll look. is this the cam and arm or spring bar with nut on the end? icon_bump.gif
ottox914
As the car is not mine, (I'm just the driver/track side mechanic/go-to guy for ideas and parts...) and I'm surfing out some parts for the owner, I'm not sure what all we need, but the more bits and pieces the better. Can paypal promptly and would need next day shipping. He's not asking to much, huh?...

From what he described to me, the linkage was "missing", as though someone forgot to install it at the last re-build, which would make me think all the bits and pieces are needed.

This kinda explains the poor throttle tip in response- sputters than goes like, well, you know...

Trying to get a photo up so you all will know what you're contributing to.

Thank you.
Dave-O
Here it is!!! We need to get this bad boy back on the track...damn super charged "new fangled" cars have taken the FTD too often!!!!!

The fastest event of the year is coming up in 9 days, it would be a tragedy if we were still only running on 2 cyl. coming out of corners then!

Please help us grill up some pesky Miata!!!

Joe Ricard
All I have is the kind with the arm and wheel. The spring and reach rod type is broken but I have the springs and lever. piece if steel rod and a die you could make a new rod. just match it up with the other side.

Which one do you need.
ottox914
Since I don't know any more about what carbs or linkage is needed, if you'd part with all of it, I'd take all of it. How much for the box of stuff? PM me a price and how to pay, and include a little for your time, as we/he wants it ASAP, like in overnight shipping. OR, its 7:30 am in my town now, call me in an hour at 616-780-4953.

Thanks- David
ottox914
Found the exact part needed elsewhere. Thank you for the offer.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.