Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S 914 Front sway bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
72914wrx
F.S 914 front sway bar. Come with drop down links missing ears or tabs that bolt to the sway bar . Asking 80 plus shipping. Kdavisfarms917@gmail.com
Chi-town
I'll take it
72914wrx
Sold thank you .
euro911
Great deal piratenanner.gif
914bub
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Oct 10 2019, 03:23 PM) *

I'll take it, even though I don't need it for my car and will flip it to another member for a big profit.

Fixed it for you. This is against 914world ethics as laid out by Eric Shea but I guess we don't do anything about it even though @Eric_shea said 914world would.

Thanks for your disservice to the 914world community. I get that you flip parts and I do as well for other makes of cars. The difference is I bring parts in from "the wild", junkyards etc and don't buy within the 914 community to flip for a profit from the same group of people you purchased it from. You sold a front swaybar for substantially more than you paid for this one and you purchased another in the summer, once again for substantially less than the one you sold April 27th.

Most people. Here are out to help others better their cars. People like you are a cancer to our hobby.
914bub
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 10 2019, 05:59 PM) *

Great deal
You'll be able to screw another member pretty hard since you won't be using this on your own car
914werke
WTF.gif
914bub
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 11 2019, 08:45 PM) *

WTF.gif

I agree .... WTF.gif
euro911
QUOTE(914bub @ Oct 11 2019, 08:03 PM) *
Great deal You'll be able to screw another member pretty hard since you won't be using this on your own car piratenanner.gif
Since the subject of ethics was brought up, why the fuck are you adding additional wording to my post?
sb914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 12 2019, 12:23 AM) *

QUOTE(914bub @ Oct 11 2019, 08:03 PM) *
Great deal You'll be able to screw another member pretty hard since you won't be using this on your own car piratenanner.gif
Since the subject of ethics was brought up, why the fuck are you adding additional wording to my post?

WTF.gif agree.gif
Chi-town
Actually I bought it for @80's old school to use on his car since he has been looking for one for a while. I have $92 into it with shipping and that's what he's paying. laugh.gif

@914bub 99% of the parts I sell came from the 14 cars I disassembled. I am known for selling parts way under market value, giving parts away on a regular basis, and helping anyone who asks. if you have an issue with me let me know I'd be happy to work it out with you.
mepstein
I was going to say about Dylan, I bet he gives almost as much away or sells cheap to needing members as what he makes in "profit" on parts. Or maybe he buys a sway bar, adds a couple parts and sells a complete "kit" to someone doesn't have time or knowledge to track down the needed parts. There are cheaters on every car forum but Dylan isn't one of them.
rasam
I can vouch for Dylan's reputation. #1 parts seller and a good man. Not sure about where this person with this negative claim has got his information.
80’s old school
This is nuts!! Dylan (Chi Town) has helped me out so much, Gave me free parts, gave me deals that no one else has. Sold me a side shift transmission and all accessories so cheap it would make your head spin.

Sold me a rebuilt engine that is now in my car and doing great!!

He is a reputable, respected, contributor to the 914 world. He also is someone I consider a friend.
Nacho
QUOTE(80’s old school @ Oct 12 2019, 01:36 PM) *

This is nuts!! Dylan (Chi Town) has helped me out so much, Gave me free parts, gave me deals that no one else has. Sold me a side shift transmission and all accessories so cheap it would make your head spin.

He is a reputable, respected, contributor to the 914 world. He also is someone I consider a friend.

agree.gif Dylan is and awesome person & friend! beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
I agree. I have purchased parts from Dylan and walked out of his garage knowing I got a good deal. Also call Dylan often for his input even when I’m not buying from him. He’s a good guy so what is being said here is unwarranted.....Paul
sb914
QUOTE(80’s old school @ Oct 12 2019, 11:36 AM) *

agree.gif
Dylan is definitely good people!!! and “smarter than your average bear.”
914bub
I received and responded to a pm from Dylan. I admitted I screwed up and asked for his forgiveness. Hopefully hatchet burried. Time will tell. I screwed up and I'd be the first to say so. I misunderstood his intentions.
rick 918-S
Group hug. grouphug.gif LOL smile.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(914bub @ Oct 11 2019, 09:57 PM) *

Fixed it for you. This is against 914world ethics as laid out by Eric Shea but I guess we don't do anything about it even though @Eric_shea said 914world would

@914bub - could you possibly be more myopic? I’d be quite happy to see you take your bullshit attitude elsewhere, if there’s anything that’s problematic here it’s you.

@Chi-town has helped loads of people here, and personally he’s helped me a TON with very fair prices and coaching when I needed help.
euro911
For what it's worth, I also received a PM with an apology from 'bub'.

I'm moving on, let's hope we all can/do.
Chi-town
It's all good guys, he and I had a good talk. beerchug.gif

Thanks to all for the backup piratenanner.gif
914bub
I've messaged both chi-town and euro911 and I think we have a better understanding of how things went down. Thanks for your input. I think everyone fucks up in life at some point and I'm the first to admit when I do.

I fucked up and all I can do is apologise. If that's not good enough for you there's nothing else I can do.
fiacra
QUOTE(914bub @ Oct 13 2019, 06:29 PM) *

I've messaged both chi-town and euro911 and I think we have a better understanding of how things went down. Thanks for your input. I think everyone fucks up in life at some point and I'm the first to admit when I do.

I fucked up and all I can do is apologise. If that's not good enough for you there's nothing else I can do.

In my experience it is easy to get mad, make a mistake, screw up, etc. What is REALLY HARD is to admit it, apologize, AND do it in public. Kudos to all involved for showing how to stop up and resolve conflict. You all set a standard for us to follow. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.