Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - Please Close Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rad23racer
Everything listed here has either been sold or shipped. Thank you everyone. Please see my new thread for more free items left over from my engine build.

This is all stuff that I don't need for the 914 I am building but it needs to get out of my garage so I have some space to work. Shipping on your dime but I prefer you pick up in Redlands or Norco, CA. Making the photos small to post them was going to take too much time. See the link below for pictures.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oUVwzNDStK9d44qK7

Parts that are spoken for:

Steering Wheel/Adapter/Horn Button
Engine Compartment Relay Board/Wiring/14 Pin plastic adapter
Airbox Hose and Sidemarker Lights
Engine Compartment Blower
Fresh Air Box
Defroster Diverters
Defroster Vents
Black plastic hose
Side Markers
DucRS
I’ll take the steering wheel.

PM Sent, not sure you received it unsure.gif
rad23racer
QUOTE(DucRS @ Oct 13 2019, 09:31 AM) *

I’ll take the steering wheel

Steering wheel/adapter/horn button?

Please PM me to figure out shipping or pick up arrangements.
914Sixer
I need the one good black plastic hose from the air box to the defroster. Row 7 3rd picture. Will take the side marker lights too.
Firstcar
I’ll take the relay board, relays etc. in 30th picture (9th row 3 in ). PM me with shipping cost and Paypal address and Ill send you address. Thanks.
rad23racer
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 13 2019, 11:39 AM) *

I need the one good black plastic hose from the air box to the defroster. Row 7 3rd picture. Will take the side marker lights too.

\

Would you please PM me your address and an email. I want to make sure we are talking about the same parts. Might be tomorrow before I can get to this.
bdstone914
@ rad23racer date='Oct 13 2019, 09:20 AM' post='2754408']
This is all stuff that I don't need for the 914 I am building but it needs to get out of my garage so I have some space to work. Shipping on your dime but I prefer you pick up in Redlands or Norco, CA. Making the photos small to post them was going to take too much time. See the link below for pictures.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oUVwzNDStK9d44qK7

Parts that are spoken for:

Steering Wheel/Adapter/Horn Button
Engine Compartment Relay Board/Wiring/14 Pin plastic adapter
Airbox Hose and Sidemarker Lights
Engine Compartment Blower
[/quote]

Bring what ever is left to my swap meet this Sunday in Riverside. Free always sells well.
Howie's 914
Can I have the two defroster vents?
hcdmueller
QUOTE(Howie's 914 @ Oct 15 2019, 01:53 PM) *

Can I have the two defroster vents?

I'm interested in the air diverter valves if you only need the defroster vents.
Chris
Howie's 914
That would work for me.
rad23racer

Let me check the hose and make sure it is actually good.

Would you PM me? It will help me make sure I don't miss getting those parts to you.

Thanks,
Rick
rad23racer
QUOTE(Firstcar @ Oct 13 2019, 01:14 PM) *

I’ll take the relay board, relays etc. in 30th picture (9th row 3 in ). PM me with shipping cost and Paypal address and Ill send you address. Thanks.

Firstcar,

I'm sorry. The relay board is already spoken for.
rad23racer
For all who have expressed interest in parts...

I'm sorry. This week has been much busier at work than I expected. I think I will have some time today to get things packaged and ready to go. Thank you for your patience.
nditiz1
I'll take the heater controls unless spoken for.
Superhawk996
delete - item i'm interested in already spoken for.
rad23racer

The hose you were talking about was cracked near one end...Sorry.

Also, I just looked at the pictures again and one of the side marker light lenses is cracked...looks like from overtightening. I can send you more pictures today if you are still interested.

Please PM me your address so I can get your lights boxed today and ready to go out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.