Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Parts - Cleaning out garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mapguy
Update: busy day at G&R. Crossed out items have sold. 1.8 tin verbally sold, and I am now willing to ship the 14” Fuchs. Let me know interest.

Howdy,

I’m clearing out the garage and I have a bunch of spares I need to get rid of. Would prefer to sell in person at G&R swap meet. I will be there next week with this and other stuff. Let me know interest and I can send better pics.

- complete ‘74 1.8 bus engine core. Complete with carbs and intake. Had a rod knock when pulled. Make an offer. Gone. Donated to the righteous cause of Mr. Bruce Stone. Carbs still available and will have at G&R.
- 2.0 crank $100
- 2.0 rods $50
- full set 1.8 914 tin. Not cut for A/C, in good shape but dirty. $75
- box of ‘74 914 1.8L-Jet parts. Most of the systems from 2 cars. $75
- mostly complete ‘73 D-Jet system from a 914 2.0. Air cleaner has been sand blasted. $200
- 14” Fuchs date coded 1976 (I believe) with center caps, lug nuts, and crappy tires. $600 Update- crappy tires removed and recycled. Wheels are bare now.
- good condition 15” 914 tires I was planning to use for street tires. $20 all 4
- 914 1.8 case. Unsure of condition other than it’s greasy! Rest of this engine was in good shape, though. $50

There’s enough here to build a 2.0 long block, which was my plan originally. There’s More stuff I can’t think of at the moment. Meet me at G&R and make me an offer I can’t refuse.
second wind
Hello Mapguy.....is the picture in the top row on the right the 2.0 D-jet parts? I am interested. Do these parts work? Thank you very much.
gg
fiacra
PM sent about the d-jet and l-jet parts
mapguy
Thanks all for the interest. I was told the D-Jet was working when pulled, but I could not verify. The only piece I know is missing is the intake runner mount bar for the air cleaner box. I’ll try to look again and verify all the parts are there.
mapguy
better Fuchs pics. Some minor pitting and patina, but the price is right!

mapguy
Finally got some better pics of the case and D-Jet. I hope folks can get some good out of this stuff. I’ll be set up at G&R tomorrow, so hope to see you there!
mapguy
Fellow 914 folks,

I’ll update the thread tomorrow with whatever doesn’t sell at G&R.
Tdskip
PM sent on tires/wheels and tin.
saigon71
PM sent on D-Jet parts.
mapguy
Update: D-Jet, tires, and internal 2.0 parts have sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.