Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914 rear alignment (camber) shims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kdfoust
These are one of those things you don't need until you need them. Tag a median with the rear end of your 3.6 914 cause you are acting childish and you will wish you had these sitting in the toolbox.

Or you can just wear out the edges of your tires it's up to you.

I’ve got a bunch of rear chamber (alignment) shims (plates) available. I see these as stupid expensive in various places.
2, 4.5 mm shims
3, 3mm shims
5, 2mm shims.

You gotta but them all, but you can re-sell the ones you don’t need to your friends!
$80 for all of them + shipping.

T&C
Payment via paypal is fine. If you are local to me, then cash always wins and we don't have to mess with shipping.

Below are my general T&C:
After plenty of online selling (and buying) experience I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:
1. Cash is king.
2. The early bird gets the worm.
3. I'm not a professional parts dealer nor do I play one on reality TV. The use for these parts is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a part will also work on your rare renegade hybrid 365 clone powered by a truck battery.
4. I don't do layaway. I was already laying the stuff away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of them. Quickly.
5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs. NOT THIS TIME though. NO TRADES!
6. Everything is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
7. I will sell the stuff to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email.
8. I will not sell my precious stuff to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are a jerk you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
10. Cash is king.

Click to view attachment
PCH
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.