Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A true VW Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
biggrin.gif
Craigers17
...It has this strange Moby Dick vibe going on.....
barefoot
6 or 4 ???
Beebo Kanelle
really needs a ducktail...
johnlush
That may be one of the coolest VoPo mutations I've ever seen. piratenanner.gif
MartyYeoman
I like it!
bbrock
Most of these mod projects make me ask why, but then one comes along that knocks it out of the park. Holy balls that thing is cool! cheer.gif
bdstone914
@barefoot . date='Oct 16 2019, 05:07 PM' post='2755092']
6 or 4 ???
[/quote]

I dont know. It was posted on a 911 outlaw Facebook group. Could be a 912 rear. But a big 6 would be cool.

76-914
Hell yes. If nothing else, I'd like to rent it and drive it to a 911 event. I have a friend in TX that is German and worked for Porsche making glass parts. A 911 snob and my friend, he will only refer to the 914 as the Volks Porsche. Even the 914-6's. He is definitely getting a copy of this pic! lol-2.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 16 2019, 08:07 PM) *

Hell yes. If nothing else, I'd like to rent it and drive it to a 911 event. I have a friend in TX that is German and worked for Porsche making glass parts. A 911 snob and my friend, he will only refer to the 914 as the Volks Porsche. Even the 914-6's. He is definitely getting a copy of this pic! lol-2.gif

Would love to see it at a concours event.
Remember Joe Sharp's Velveta cheese and boxed wine he displayed in the trunk of his 914-6? Said there were some people who refused to talk to him after that.
He saved the cheese box and made it his fuse panel in the track car.
@ranch914
The 911 purists are having a meltdown on the site where it was posted. Love it.
If nothing more than to shows someone's creativity and skills.
SKL1
Someone has WAY too much time on their hands...
bretth
Ugh. Gives me a headache to look at it.
poorsche914
Sorry, guys... it's photoshopped rolleyes.gif

driving.gif
ClayPerrine
I kinda like it. Maybe somebody should send the picture to Jay Leno and get him to buy it.

I always wanted to take the front from a 74 911 Targa and graft it onto the back of a 74 914. Put the engine and trans from the 911. Then call it a 74 Boxster......

biggrin.gif
Krieger
piratenanner.gif I hope it's real! I love it
dr914@autoatlanta.com
some craftsman has a bunch of extra time on his hands, too bad could be restoring a 911 or vw van to factory perfection!

Marty has put big 911 engines in vw vans, GREAT combination
bbrock
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 17 2019, 07:45 AM) *

driving.gif

I think you are right. I know almost nothing about Photoshop, but the side moldings look digitally blended. Still cool.
Optimusglen
IPB Image
ssuperflyoldguy
I hope its photshopped or that guy needs a girlfriend to keep him busy. And in the background are classic Mini's and one is a Woody. Of which I finally scored a rust free Mini & it's a Woody!!!!
fixer34
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 17 2019, 08:45 AM) *

driving.gif
Yeah, I think so. Look thru the windows, the background doesn't match.

johnlush
Sometimes reality is so disappointing...

QUOTE(fixer34 @ Oct 17 2019, 07:03 PM) *

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 17 2019, 08:45 AM) *

driving.gif
Yeah, I think so. Look thru the windows, the background doesn't match.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.