Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Left Warm air guide
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914werke
Seeking a couple of the tin pieces that mounts below the engine and routes above the shift rod. smile.gif
Cant remember but I thought that the very early version was different?
Anyway looking for the one correct for the 73-74

aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
This? If so PM me.

bdstone914
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 16 2019, 07:25 PM) *

Seeking a couple of the tin pieces that mounts below the engine and routes above the shift rod. smile.gif
Cant remember but I thought that the very early version was different?
Anyway looking for the one correct for the 73-74

aktion035.gif

The early version used with the tail shift trans had the hump going down not up. I am out of the late but have a bunch of early which can be reworked. Have notvtriedcit but it was suggested to use a pipe and blunt aircchisel to reverse the hump.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Oct 16 2019, 08:32 PM) *

This? If so PM me.

That is for the tail shift. The rod went above the hump. Side shift runs the rod under the hump.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 16 2019, 10:34 PM) *

QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Oct 16 2019, 08:32 PM) *

This? If so PM me.

That is for the tail shift. The rod went above the hump. Side shift runs the rod under the hump.

Thanks, I can never remember which is which.
GaroldShaffer
OK I have the correct style also. Pictures show tail shift (top) side shift (bottom)

PM me if interested in the side shift style.

cary
Not a hijack or George plug.

But George makes the reproduction for $63. Kinda hard to touch and convert the old for that price. But that being said, I haven't had one in my hand yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.