Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 911S Front Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kdfoust
Pair of 911S calipers, 3.5” caliper mounting bolt spacing. Period correct, what else?

Price is for the pair $400

Payment via paypal is fine. Shipping will be additional, give me your zip code so I can calculate it. If you are local to me, then cash always wins.

Below are my general T&C:
After plenty of online selling (and buying) experience I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:

1. Cash is king.
2. The early bird gets the worm.
3. I'm not a professional parts dealer nor do I play one on reality TV. The use for these parts is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a part will also work on your rare renegade hybrid 365 clone powered by a truck battery.
4. I don't do layaway. I was already laying the stuff away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of them. Quickly.
5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs. NOT THIS TIME though. NO TRADES!
6. Everything is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
7. I will sell the stuff to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email.
8. I will not sell my precious stuff to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are a jerk you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
10. Cash is king.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I like your T&C. GLWTS beerchug.gif
gcrotvik
Great deal!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.