Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sway-A-Way products
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
Last week I had a great meet up with Brian, the founder and head engineer of the Sway-a-way (brand) products.
I've had his products on several of my cars 914, 930, vw Doka for decades and since we are only 45 min away from them, I decided to stop in and chat. Topics were discussed regarding our current 914 big hp car; deep-plunging & high angle c/v joints, 4130 and 300m alloy high strength axels, sway bars , etc. I brought over an oe Lobro 911S c/v joint and a late 911 axel for samples of what I was looking to accomplish. I left the meeting with good info for taking measurements of the spec axels that I need mfg'd.
The finished goods will be illustrated over on our other 914-8gtt thread .
Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Neat!
Larmo63
Wait, one genius meets another?
914Sixer
What an opportunity. Not often you can meet the founder.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 19 2019, 06:35 PM) *

Wait, one genius meets another?

Oh behave Lawrence biggrin.gif
carr914
I talk to Brian on the phone a couple times a month as my company buys Custom Swaybars from him
Mark Henry
I have SAW axles on my 914. wink.gif
Maltese Falcon
Sway-A-Way also has a bit to do with this bad boy...
Next trip over there I'll snap a pic of a very cool model of this vehicle (built by Chenowth) flag.gif
Click to view attachment
Alphaogre
They were a great shock and resouce when I was in the desert racing scene, I've seen their stuff put up with some extream abuse, and do it as well as King or Fox Shocks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.