Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars & Coffee Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
This weekend at Crystal Cove in Newport Beach we saw a few rarities:

A '28 Bugatti.....It drew one of the biggest crowds

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
And, a very rare Tucker.....The guy owns four of them!

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Getting Coffee with your Cat in your Car
Click to view attachment
Larmo63
A lot of people bring their dogs to car & coffee, one guy in San Clemente walks his cat on a leash.

Cairo94507
Thanks for posting the pics Lawrence. I thought only a handful of Tuckers were ever made. Does that guy own all of them? beerchug.gif
Steve
Hudson hornet with dual super chargers
Click to view attachment
Steve
904 GTS
Click to view attachment
Steve
1948 356
Click to view attachment
Steve
Some Italian micro bus
Click to view attachment
Gatornapper
We all love mid-engine cars, right? Well, took my Cayman S to C&C Saturday, and had the rare experience of seeing a car I've never known exists - made in South Africa and England - a Noble M12 GTO 3R. Not very often this 74 year old learns of a car for the first time.

Twin-turbo Ford Duratec engine of over 350hp in a 2000 lb. car (one in pics). Details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_M12

Pics here:

IPB Image

IPB Image
Maltese Falcon
Super Car Sunday/ Topanga a few years ago...my black six is somewhere in this crowd
Click to view attachment
Steve
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 20 2019, 09:25 PM) *

Super Car Sunday/ Topanga a few years ago...my black six is somewhere in this crowd
Click to view attachment

Your hidden power 2 article in the VW&Porsche magazine was my inspiration for building my first six back in 86. Couldn’t wait to get out of college to build it.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Steve @ Oct 20 2019, 10:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 20 2019, 09:25 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Your hidden power 2 article in the VW&Porsche magazine was my inspiration for building my first six back in 86. Couldn’t wait to get out of college to build it.

At Rennsport Reunion 5 we displayed the black car...several 914 owners came over and were pleased to finally see and hear it ; having only read the magazine articles through the years. I'm happy to have inspired you Steve, and others to build bitchin 914s ! I as well have been inspired since my teen years by certain cars, builders and drivers. The Riverside Raceway ride-along in the ex-Penske 917/30 stands out as the biggest influencer on my builds driving.gif
flipb
QUOTE(Gatornapper @ Oct 20 2019, 11:49 PM) *

We all love mid-engine cars, right? Well, took my Cayman S to C&C Saturday, and had the rare experience of seeing a car I've never known exists - made in South Africa and England - a Noble M12 GTO 3R. Not very often this 74 year old learns of a car for the first time.

Twin-turbo Ford Duratec engine of over 350hp in a 2000 lb. car (one in pics). Details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_M12

Pics here:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nobles are really cool. Bonus fact, tail lights are straight off an early 2000's Hyundai Sonata.
IPB Image
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Steve @ Oct 20 2019, 11:49 PM) *

Some Italian micro bus
Click to view attachment

Fiat Multipla. Seats seven. 600cc Based on this powerhouse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.