Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parts heaven container just showed up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Al is retiring so he sold us this 55 foot container crammed full of california rust free used 914 and 944 parts, Parts anyone?

All of our old original parts guys are at retirement age now and we need new fresh blood to take over and move these businesses into the 21st century, now 20 years old! Al had three warehouses paid for for which the rent will support him nicely.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Keep me in mind for any available wiring harnesses, cores or otherwise. I am always in the hunt.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
There are at least 100 jeff, there is so much "stuff" that it is overwhelming. I am probably nuts for buying it all! (probably nuts, AM nuts??)

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Oct 21 2019, 10:19 AM) *

Keep me in mind for any available wiring harnesses, cores or otherwise. I am always in the hunt.

bkrantz
914 trunk lid (straighter than mine)?
sixnotfour
Emory flashback....except its all used...lost warehouse..
dr914@autoatlanta.com
YES! and totally rust free!!!

QUOTE(bkrantz @ Oct 21 2019, 07:12 PM) *

bkrantz
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 22 2019, 08:43 AM) *

YES! and totally rust free!!!

QUOTE(bkrantz @ Oct 21 2019, 07:12 PM) *

George, let's see if we can work a deal. And I need some other salvage parts. Who to call?
rick 918-S
Nice Score. I would be that guy if I were younger. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.