Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS NOS Hella Chrome Rear Fog Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Lights and controllers I have found in my stash no use for them on my projects.

First up, Hella NOS rear fog lights the chrome ones. One is spoken for pending payment.

2nd and 3rd are available. These are NLA, they do still make a black plastic version.

$99 a piece plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

If the 3rd one does not sell I will post the pictures.

One of Timothy's LED Controllers with the Tach setup and low fuel. Setup to run a -6 redline and yellow lines set as described in the picture. $50 plus shipping I will include a set of LED RGB strips pre soldered with wires and cut to o a good length for the inside of the 914 gauges.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Set of Pilot Driving lights that fit the 914 fog light area. $20 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Timothy's LED Controllers with the Tach setup and low fuel.

I’ll take it. Thanks mark
JOEPROPER
I'll take a fog light and the Pilot lights please.
PM me for payment.
Thanks.
live free & drive
I'll take a fog light - PM sent
914forme
Everything is spoken for pending payments.

I will return PMs and calculate final costs latter tonight.

Thank you everyone.

Cheers, Stephen
914forme
PMs have been sent with pricing and shipping.
enoz05
I believe these Hella red rear fog lights aren't correct for 914. These are from the 80's and you still can buy them for much less money
https://www.amazon.de/2NE-003-030-151-Nebel...s/dp/B0068M8HJU
914forme
Well if that is the case I will gladly handle the transaction and return funds. I will discuss it with the individuals who have asked and paid for these how they wish to progress.

Here is what I know, I sourced these a few years ago from a supplier I have used for several 30+ years. Asked if I could get these, and he said he had three left and no others, as he could not order them.

BTW, thank you for not PMing me but calling me out as a lier and a thief. I have been here for several years and always handled all transactions in a fair and honest way. If I am wrong I will fix it. You come in with one post to your name and start shooting. Nice way to join the community.
TJB/914
QUOTE(enoz05 @ Oct 23 2019, 01:47 AM) *

I believe these Hella red rear fog lights aren't correct for 914. These are from the 80's and you still can buy them for much less money

enoz05,

You are not correct in your statements. I am one of the originators that did research and posted photo's with factory facts on this forum. Hella 914 rear fog lights are chrome, but Black painted ones are acceptable and were typically dealer available.
You come on this forum as a newie with (1) post making statements without checking factory facts. You owe an apology to the seller.

Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Oct 23 2019, 10:34 PM) *

QUOTE(enoz05 @ Oct 23 2019, 01:47 AM) *

enoz05,

You are not correct in your statements. I am one of the originators that did research and posted photo's with factory facts on this forum. Hella 914 rear fog lights are chrome, but Black painted ones are acceptable and were typically dealer available.
You come on this forum as a newie with (1) post making statements without checking factory facts. You owe an apology to the seller.

Tom

I want to add a few more facts on rear fog lights. Both Chrome & Black housings are correct when they have a Hella Porsche part # on the box.

Interesting, there are differences in some of the Hella red lens thickness. The chrome ones from factory Germany typically had a thinner red lens than the black lens. Both are correct, but I believe Chrome is more CW w00t.gif That's why I need chrome.

Tom
enoz05
The left red lens from your picture is from the 80's, the right lens is from the 70's
enoz05
This is a correct Hella red rear fog light from the 70's
http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/sh...-Rear-Fog-Light
enoz05
QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 24 2019, 02:47 AM) *

BTW, thank you for not PMing me but calling me out as a lier and a thief.

I've NEVER said or write you're a lier and a thief
enoz05
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Oct 24 2019, 04:34 AM) *

You come on this forum as a newie with (1) post making statements without checking factory facts.

Tom

I have already posted several messages, but the number always stays on one, I don't know why
enoz05
QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 22 2019, 02:02 AM) *

If you look to this picture, you see "www.hella.com"
I don't think the www already existed in the 70's
enoz05
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Oct 24 2019, 04:34 AM) *

Hella 914 rear fog lights are chrome, but Black painted ones are acceptable and were typically dealer available.
Tom

I've never said anything about black painted rear fog lights
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(enoz05 @ Oct 23 2019, 11:19 PM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 22 2019, 02:02 AM) *

If you look to this picture, you see "www.hella.com"
I don't think the www already existed in the 70's

Interesting, missed that in the picture. Should help date the lights.
rhodyguy
The clear lense would work swell as a additional backup light when configured correctly.
914forme
Everything has been sold.

Thanks all for the great information in this thread.

Thank you Stephen
JeffBowlsby

I have already posted several messages, but the number always stays on one, I don't know why

The way I understand it is that the posts tin the FS/Wanted classified forum do not count in your post count. Only the posts made in the other forums.

Admins correct me if I am wrong.

We regularly see sellers selling things with 0 posts - lets a buyer know they don't participate here except to sell things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.