Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make Due Fog Lights..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Literati914
No affiliation, but I've got both non-foglight grill covers as well as a set of ones with the openings. The original lights go for so dang much, I've been thinking about just skipping them... but then I remember that night-long drive thru rural Mississippi in the fog, a few years back - so I wouldn't mind getting a set. I think the originals are 4", right? Would these work? :

https://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?Pr...941%2D100%2DCPR

dr914@autoatlanta.com
sure looks like they may with the correct bracket (we have many of those in stock cheap) so for the price maybe buy and try!

We now have exact Hella look reproductions, but they are fairly expensive. (200 each) Have them in the usa style 35 watt bulb and the h3 euro version

QUOTE(Literati914 @ Oct 22 2019, 03:05 PM) *

No affiliation, but I've got both non-foglight grill covers as well as a set of ones with the openings. The original lights go for so dang much, I've been thinking about just skipping them... but then I remember that night-long drive thru rural Mississippi in the fog, a few years back - so I wouldn't mind getting a set. I think the originals are 4", right? Would these work? :

https://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?Pr...941%2D100%2DCPR

914Sixer
Originals are 5".
GeorgeRud
Pilot makes a fog light that works quite well with a modified bracket. I think Camp914 has them available, though I found some at my local auto parts store.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Pilot discontinued them unfortunately, we used to sell the dickens out of them, no more!

QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Oct 23 2019, 09:18 AM) *

Pilot makes a fog light that works quite well with a modified bracket. I think Camp914 has them available, though I found some at my local auto parts store.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.