Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Front Right Corner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bkrantz
I put a WTB ad in the classifieds, but also want to prompt people here. I am looking for a front right corner, not including the outer fender. I need most of the front panel, the right headlight box and brace, and the front half of the inner fender. Thanks!
sixnotfour
assuming 73 2.0.
tygaboy
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 11 2019, 06:04 PM) *

I'm about to cut a car that looks like it has what you're looking for. Give me a bit and I'll post pics of that area. Part would be free - you just pay shipping from 94952.
Chris
tygaboy
A bit of rust on the seal channel but that's a pretty simple repair, compared with grafting in the corner.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks,
Chris
bdstone914
@bkrantz date='Oct 23 2019, 10:44 AM' post='2756722']
I put a WTB ad in the classifieds, but also want to prompt people here. I am looking for a front right corner, not including the outer fender. I need most of the front panel, the right headlight box and brace, and the front half of the inner fender. Thanks!
[/quote]

What year car? There are three different front panels. And the shelf in the one shown was not used on early cars.
bkrantz
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Oct 23 2019, 02:45 PM) *

assuming 73 2.0.

Yes, a 1973 2.0
dr914@autoatlanta.com
please post a picture of your car so we can see what and why you need the part
bdstone914
@bkrantz date='Oct 23 2019, 10:44 AM' post='2756722']
[/quote]

What year car? There are three different front panels. And the shelf in the one shown was not used on early cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.