Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Tie Down Loops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
914werke
smile.gif Made specifically for the Porsche 914 by 914Werke.
These are heavy duty powder coated steel loops that provide a positive securing point when trailering, or pulling the 914 from that unfortunate get off.
Installed in place of the existing flat washer at the bottom, rear shock mounting.
They allow for a positive Hook point rather than using straps over .5 shafts. headbang.gif
or the single OE mount point through the bumper.

Bolt on in mins.
Sold in pairs
Order HERE
bye1.gif
ValcoOscar
Great...Thx Rich.

Just ordered 3 sets beerchug.gif

Oscar
wes
Just ordered one thanks!
DRPHIL914
ordering today!
Coondog
Bought mine, hope I never use them.... blink.gif
JRust
Nice! I just ordered a pair Rich! I don't trailer mine much but nice to have there just in case! Thanks bud
914werke
aktion035.gif
Cairo94507
We just installed these on my car! They look great and though I hope to never have to tow my car, it is comforting knowing they are there to make it easy to tie it down should the need arise. Thanks Rich for a great product. beerchug.gif
racerbvd
Do I get a break if I order 2 sets?
914werke
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Mar 21 2021, 01:23 AM) *
Do I get a break if I order 2 sets?

biggrin.gif not exactly a high margin item. Order 4 or more & we'll talk
DC_neun_vierzehn
Unenthusiastically ordered. Feels like paying for insurance. Only feels good when you need it. Nonetheless, thank you for making and selling these ; )
robkammer
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 25 2019, 06:44 PM) *

smile.gif Made specifically for the Porsche 914 by 914Werke.
These are heavy duty powder coated steel loops that provide a positive securing point when trailering, or pulling the 914 from that unfortunate get off.
Installed in place of the existing flat washer at the bottom, rear shock mounting.
They allow for a positive Hook point rather than using straps over .5 shafts. headbang.gif
or the single OE mount point through the bumper.

Bolt on in mins.
Sold in pairs
Order HERE
bye1.gif

Hi Rich: My BB had A/C installed when it was new and the towing eye got wasted, I've been wondering how I would get towed if needed. Would these tie downs allow a tow strap to clear the front spoiler?
Rob
914werke
No these are for installation at the rear at the trail arm/shock mount point.
Others had created similar loops that attach to the front A-arm point but ALL that I have seen of that type are obstructed by, or require removal of the F. spoiler/valance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.