Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: Everything is gone..."Free: 1.7 liter engine parts"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rad23racer
Edit: Thanks! My garage is now cleared out and ready for the next mess.

Please see the gallery for parts that we did not reuse when building my 2056.

Please help me out by posting in this thread for the items you want so others can see what is spoken for. I will PM you for shipping info.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BoezpgStx2Zji6QF8

Some of the engine parts are pretty heavy so you might want to pick them up in Redlands/Norco, CA. Anything that isn't spoken for in a couple weeks is going in the trash.

Thanks all.
saigon71
I'd like the flywheel, flywheel shims, oil pump and throwout bearing, pushrod tubes and spring retainers for rocker arms.

Shipping to 17019.

PM sent.

Thank you!
Al Meredith
I'd like the 2 into one three bolt exhaust manifolds . There are two pictures on the website . I'll take all 4 if you have them , if not I'll take two . Al Meredith. Roswell, GA 30076
abes914
I’ll take the oil breather please.
Thanks
rad23racer
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Oct 27 2019, 11:04 AM) *

I'd like the 2 into one three bolt exhaust manifolds . There are two pictures on the website . I'll take all 4 if you have them , if not I'll take two . Al Meredith. Roswell, GA 30076

The picture was showing both sides. There are only two. Please pm me your complete address so I can get them out to you tomorrow. I think they will fit in a large flat rate box.
tejon007
I'll take the AC pulley...
02loftsmoor
if the exhaust tubes are not spoken for i need one set
02loftsmoor
Nogoodwithusernames
Still have the crank, cam, and pistons/liners? (I'll take those bearings too)
Cheers!
rad23racer
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Oct 29 2019, 07:22 AM) *

Sorry. The exhaust tubes are gone.
rad23racer
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Oct 30 2019, 09:31 AM) *

Cheers!

Derek,

I have someone in SoCal coming to get the crank and cylinders/pistons Sunday. If he doesn't show, I will let you know.

The cam/lifters/valves/springs are still available as far as I know. I may be coming through Thanksgiving week...if I have stuff for you and you can wait that long, it might save you on some shipping.

Rick
Nogoodwithusernames
QUOTE(rad23racer @ Nov 5 2019, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Oct 30 2019, 09:31 AM) *

Cheers!

Derek,

I have someone in SoCal coming to get the crank and cylinders/pistons Sunday. If he doesn't show, I will let you know.

The cam/lifters/valves/springs are still available as far as I know. I may be coming through Thanksgiving week...if I have stuff for you and you can wait that long, it might save you on some shipping.

Rick

Rick,
That's all good, let me know after Sunday as the crank would be the $$$ part to ship.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.