Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT tclean Bmw 318is
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Infanterene1
Hello everyone this is my first post here. I drove m a 914 many years ago and really enjoyed it. I just recently sold my Alfa Romeo 4c and miss having a low 2 seat targa. I am considering trading my 318is for a 914.

The 318is is the lightest and best balanced of the e30 Bmw’s. Less weight over the front axle and the high revving motor are a fun combo.
Everything including ac functions in my rust free car. I have had 4 of these cars and this one is the cleanest. The car has lots of service records from previous owners as well as myself. 210,000 miles. I bought the car last year and shipped it from Oregon. Garage kept. I don’t want to sell the car but if I did I believe it would be worth around $9,500-12,500.

I am looking for a nice driving 914 with little to no rust. I can add $$$ for the right car.

I am located in South Florda. I have a trailer to aid in delivery and my schedule is flexible weekdays. Thanks Rene i
Tdskip
318is are indeed quite good to drive.
2mAn
QUOTE(Infanterene1 @ Oct 28 2019, 05:07 PM) *

The 318is is the lightest and best balanced of the e30 Bmw’s. Less weight over the front axle and the high revving motor are a fun combo.

compared to the 325, yes... but the king of that balance and high revving is the M3.

Valuation is appropriate and that 318iS is quite a nice E30.

Good luck!
Infanterene1
QUOTE(2mAn @ Nov 1 2019, 09:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Infanterene1 @ Oct 28 2019, 05:07 PM) *

compared to the 325, yes... but the king of that balance and high revving is the M3.

Valuation is appropriate and that 318iS is quite a nice E30.

Good luck!

E30 M3 = $$$$$$
318is = $$$ and almost as much fun.

I’ve had both and they are not that different. Both would be loose a drag race to a modern minivan but are incredibly fun to drive. Lol
2mAn
QUOTE(Infanterene1 @ Nov 2 2019, 12:46 PM) *

E30 M3 = $$$$$$
318is = $$$ and almost as much fun.

I’ve had both and they are not that different. Both would be loose a drag race to a modern minivan but are incredibly fun to drive. Lol

100% accurate, just giving ya a hard time with your baby M3 lol... I currently daily a 325e and will be building a 2.8L M20 for it. The 318is will do quite well on Bring a Trailer, there hasnt been too many 318is this year so they still get a lot of traction, especially an Alpine White one in super clean condition.

Hope it works out for ya!

-Simon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.